my latest trip

hi all , this is a rough diary of my latest trip
i shipped out on thursday 31/08. down to the train, got some euro tax (can get it at ashford truck stop aswell) i grabbed a sandwich at the snack van there good food good price . got across and went up to roermond and got 1st car on and stayed there , (a ford fusion that been rolled) fri morning went to the nl/d border and got tax , quiet little border crossing and can get tax at the petrol stn there. i wandered up to dortmund and met up with brit pete for a coffee (what a seriously nice bloke) went from there to berlin and stayed (heavy traffic on the 2 slowed me up)
saturday morning went across to frankfurt oder (only 1km Q at the border) . after the border take the 1st split left , go down 1km there is a shell . you can change money at the kantor and buy your polish tax (90zl for 7 days). went down the 2 and up the 3 and parked in a tir park/bar,sklep . a sklep is a mini supermarket in a hut or small building you see them dotted about (they only take cash but its dirt cheap) and spent the weekend there .
monday went into gorzow and loaded o peugeot (been rolled) then back down the3 . you come across level crossings with no barriers but a stop sign , you gotta stop regardless then go ( the police were watcing a few . got down onto the a4 (at last a good d/carrageway. tuesday went to bochnia and loaded a mondeo (front end damage) and got back to near wroclow.
wednesday went back into germany to dresden and got down to ingolstadt . thursday went down to oberau (near austrian border) and loaded an astra ( heavy front end) and then shot across germany to freiburg
friday i got into france and went down to lyon and loaded a scenic (front wheel hanging off) then up to gueugnon about an hour west of macon
saturday i loaded a mazda bongo (people carrier ) and had to drop the prop to lift and tow it , i got to urvilliers and stayed for weekend and shipped back monday . and thats about it .

glad you had a nice trip and pleased to meet you,
so the last car was a 4x4 , nice post now where
are the pictures please,

hi mate , as soon as i get a digital camera i will put some pics up , it wasnt a 4x4 but a rear wheel drive automatic with front end damage (was a nightmare to load)