My Friday 13th

I had a meeting at a well known multi national company that have Yellow Trucks with pictures of people and aeroplanes on them.

It was to do with the fact that although they have paid me for sitting at home since January and paying for a college computer course and exams. good things come to an end :stuck_out_tongue:

The reality of it is that my doctors have written to HR and asked for a position with lighter duties. Not handballing 500 tonnes of freight from an aeroplane hold. There isnt anything else at the moment that pays at the same scale so we came to a mutual agreement.

I have been paid a further months pay plus holiday pay, and some back pay which was debateable.

I am now medically retired, but this leaves me free to look for alternative employment. I start Monday at GBE

There is also a chance that i can get some kind of disability payment, I dont want to take this payment because I have fought all my life with Doctors trying to convince me that I am disabled.

Truck driving is my life and even when I cant do it, I spend too much time on the internet talking about it :blush:

I had applied for a Fleet Manager position on the Aviation and Vehicle side but was turned down on lack of airside experience.

HO.HUM :slight_smile:

Can’t decide from your post if you are happy with things or sad? :wink:

I guess you knew it would end someday and hopefully the new job will be a good un when you start on Monday.

Good luck.

sorry to see you leave malc.but at least you have left on good terms which can only be good for both party’s and i wish you all the very best in the new job.good luck mate. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i echo kit kat mate…all the best and good luck with future endeavours :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

A new start mate… Often a great thing, Good luck. :wink: