My first Trucknet tacho question

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: .

Day off today doing household chores so I guess you can say that I’m in touch with my feminine side!

Jesus! How sexist did that sound? :blush:

the maoster:

Day off today doing household chores so I guess you can say that I’m in touch with my feminine side!

Don’t worry she’ll soon be back doing the ironing mate :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

tango boy:

the maoster:

Don’t worry she’ll soon be back doing the ironing mate :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Take it easy maoster, Robroy will pop around later in a pinny to do some dusting and hovering Freddy Mercury style! :smiley:

Evil8Beezle:

tango boy:

the maoster:

Take it easy maoster, Robroy will pop around later in a pinny to do some dusting and hovering Freddy Mercury style! :smiley:

PMSL :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Evil8Beezle:

tango boy:

the maoster:

:laughing: :laughing:
I know I shouldn’t be saying this seeing as my ■■■■■■■■■ is being questioned here. :smiley:

But am I the only one at that time who fancied Roger Taylor in that video.
Took me 6 months to realise it was him, I just thought it was some random young blonde bird. :blush: :smiley:

Better post a pic unless some non Queen fan thinks I mean Freddie Mercury.
My reputation on here is shot to ■■■■ as it is. :laughing:

images.jpg

Btw Roger is the one WITHOUT the tache. :bulb: :smiley:

Even better pic!

and I’ll add, GOD KNOWS what you were thinking? :open_mouth:

I’ve had worse :blush: :blush:
:smiley:

robroy:

Don’t talk about my mother like that! :laughing:

Very disturbing thread this. Why would you use a tacho to come out Rob.

I understand Canal Street in Manchester is the best place to find new friends in your erm,…’ situation '.

eagerbeaver:
Very disturbing thread this. Why would you use a tacho to come out Rob.

I understand Canal Street in Manchester is the best place to find new friends in your erm,…’ situation '.

■■■■ treet. :grimacing: someone’s scrubbed the C and S out. Lol. :laughing: " I’m not gay, but my boyfriend is! Do dah! :sunglasses: "

Evil8Beezle:

robroy:

Ok, but get her to speak up for me, my reputation on here is in tatters.
And I need to get Maoster and EagerB off my back!

(Bit of an unfortunate choice of phrase there :blush: )
:laughing:

robroy:

Evil8Beezle:

robroy:

Ok, but get her to speak up for me, my reputation on here is in tatters.
And I need to get Maoster and EagerB off my back!

(Bit of an unfortunate choice of phrase there :blush: )
:laughing:

Break free Rob :laughing: :laughing:

robroy:
Don’t usually ask Tacho based questions on here, mainly because drivers hours rules bore the arse off me, and I don’t fear the wrath of hell as some do on here if I balls up on them.
I have also light heartedly took the ■■■■ out of a couple of experts in the past :blush: , so I wouldn’t get an easy ride anyway. :laughing:
So this is more curiosity rather than concern, and is more of a tech question rather than a hours one.

I was sat on Fri, thouroughly bored with life, and started fiddling with the tacho head :blush: bad move.
Anyway I got a symbol where the mode normally is saying.‘‘OUT’’ and the symbol moved to above the milage.
Could I [zb] get it back to normal after even more fiddling :smiley:

When I parked up at night instead of leaving the card in as I normally do, I took it out.
Next day everything ok.

So…what did I do, and what did it mean.
Cheers.

Out of scope is used very often when a pick up has no trailer on .

robroy:
But am I the only one at that time who fancied Roger Taylor in that video.

I assume you realise that nobody on here is going to actually admit to that publically (well maybe apart from Sir D. D.), but don’t feel too bad is all I can say. :wink:

What worries me more is that you’re not afraid of the persons from VOSA / DVSA with regards that holy tachograph machine. When I was stopped recently, there were 5 of them crammed into a little van including one with a Freddy mustache and a big butch one, and a table in the middle of the van…I don’t wanna imagine what’d have happened if I’d gone 3 minutes over the break time that day based on “experienced driver” stories! :open_mouth:

Btw, I suspect this thread might be classified as “out of scope” by DieselDave and co very soon.

Now the thread has been revived,… I normally manage to keep these ■■■■ things right, but twice this week I have cocked up, I pulled on Cairn lodge put on break, and shunted forward after 1 minute after this ■■■■ caravan moved, forgot to switch back on break so it looked like I had worked the 45min.
Then last night parked up forgot to put on bed for 11 hours, set off this morning the indicator on my dash showed the 2 hours driving I had done yesterday before I parked up, and that I had no daily rest…done all the printout crap so no worries…but.
You would think there would be a re.set button on the ■■■■ things, I mean who would work right through the night illegally and record it, surely technology could provide and make it idiot (and Rob) proof. :smiley:

This is where I will look a complete ■■■■ when our tacho experts come on and tell me that you CAN re set it. :blush: :unamused: :laughing: