my first truck

this was my first truck i had driving for my dad three years ago when i passed my test THERE WAS ONE RULE IF I HIT IT DON’T COME HOME

thyer a damned nice ride 530!
did you ever go home? :wink:

:laughing: yeh i got home had alot of good people around me and listened to them
take it easy
use your space
and ask for help when you need it etc
and they was right , i was only going from dartford docks or purfleet docks to lidil’s in belvedere three times a day for a while to start of with, and all the regulars that deliverd to lidil’s in belvedere were as good as gold :wink:

im glad to here it! it’s good when you get good people round you.

i never drove the s.s.cab, but i did the space cab daf, and that was a great truck, so i know theyll be just as good but a load more space!

it was a lovely truck to drive the bottom bunk well the best out there so ■■■■■■ and big my dad is a scania v8 man but bought this cos daf was selling it at a good prise and since owning it was a blinding motor. its a 480bhp and pulled like a train,we sold it about 18 months ago and bought another scania v8 but super space daf will always be a chioce if we didn’t need the v8’s.
we run v8’s cos we run spain now and we double man tiles so the motor works hard and the engines are reliable

i spose thats the thing, once you get a liking for a certain motor, you like to stick with it. an old gaffer of mine used to love the v8,s , so we all had a 450 in the 143’s! :smiley:

Nice Trucks :smiley:

my first truck was a daf
a 1900 rigid on an f plate. :laughing:
nice truck 530 got any pics of your current motor

trying to get my hands on a digital camera asap and i’ll post some :slight_smile: