My First Run

I have sorted it with agency and opted out.

Thanks.

Today has been much better than Thursday with a full size iveco automatic. First time of driving an auto. It’s weird not having a clutch pedal to press. I did try a few times as well as reaching for a stick that wasn’t there. Just 3 push buttons. D N and R. Not very responsive at gear changes but loads of torque to get up the hills.

I had two holiday parks in Weymouth to deliver to and collect from. Great as I knew where first one was and other one had post code and full address. So no getting lost today. Just had a load of idiots on the road today but nothing I couldn’t deal with.

Hoping for something different next week so let’s see what I get offered.

This was my ride for the day.

Plenty of talent again today of the female variety :slight_smile:

Dean

dar1976:
And before anyone says anything I was stationery in a traffic jam :slight_smile:

The engine would have had to be off as well for it to count. Unfortunately :frowning: BTDT but I only got a verbal warning when I pointed out that if I switched the engine off it wouldn’t come back on due to a faulty starter. He didn’t beleive me and I spent the next hour sitting blocking an access road because he’d switched it off for me… :open_mouth: Ahh those were the days :wink:

Anyway, good luck. I’d reccomend getting a Phillips County map for the area you’re in even if you have a SatNav, especially for drops like those. I’m also one for calling ahead to the company if it looks like I’ll not make it in time before they close :blush: :blush: :unamused:

Practice :smiley: is helpful though, don’t you think :wink:

dar1976:

I guess a side effect of being married :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Saratoga:

dar1976:

I guess a side effect of being married :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You really should keep up lol. Not been married for over a year now lol

Saratoga:

dar1976:

Sorry but not that way inclined :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

dar1976:
You really should keep up lol. Not been married for over a year now lol

Dude, until you PM’d me recently I thought you were still living up north somewhere, married to your M and the dog and worked in IT.

Do you still have the dog? :smiley: :smiley: Now that you’ve clearly dropped everything else… :open_mouth: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :sunglasses:

Powell died of peritonitis. He was getting on in years bless him.

Haven’t been up north for a long time. I spoke to you on the bus up to PC World that day and told you I was back in Cov. I am now down the better side of the country. Nice to see you taking an interest in my life :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: