My first diary yay, 7.5t boo lol

right, here goes - a fairly typical day for me exept the load’s not on the borderlines of legal and it’s a 5am start instead of the usual 4am not taking much, just some beams, some cladding and a few other bits, about 2t in total at a guess.

in the usual pile of it 7.5tonner, an s reg volvo FLC. Yeah, I know the windscreen’s bust.
nice day for it…

Gonna miss this when I get a job with a proper truck 70mph on the a1m (sorry about the blur)…

I know it’s only a little truck but please flash me in - I can’t see a bloody thing when it rains!..

yay the A14 :unamused:

Made it, but there’s no-one home, time for a ■■■… The staircase is one of ours, there’s about 5 in here plus a spiral out the back. As are the big posts holding the roof up - surprised they didn’t have me delivering them on the 7.5tonner :laughing:

and back onto the A14, even better! Well, don’t wanna be back too early do I…

Nice diary mate,shame about the weather and traffic jams!

thanks. not too bad for a first attempt.

the weather doesn’t bother me too much apart from when the mirrors become useless. someone should do something about the a14 though :laughing:

When I manage to get a job in a proper truck I’ll do a diary of my first day :slight_smile:

70mph in 7-5tonner:( what happened to the 56mph limit?

eccleshall driver:

7.5tonner, an s reg volvo FLC

eccleshall driver:

I drive a T reg fridge truck, that’s unrestricted too :smiley: