My Experience

Hi All

I thought it was about time I actually posted on here. For a few years now I’ve been wanting to take my Cat C test but always have either not had the money to do it or was worried I would plough the best part of £1.5k in and possibly end up with nothing. Anyway at the beginning of Feb I thought sod it I will just go for it, I ain’t going to know unless I try. Well at 16:00 today I heard the magic words “I’m pleased to tell you, you have passed!!!” couldn’t belive it to be honest as my drive was not my best and the nerves where getting to me. I thought I had failed on at least 3 things but just goes to show, never give up. If you think you’ve failed carry on as you might not have. Id just like to say thanks to the guys that have posted previously on here and all the training tips. I have been reading on here most nights since I first applied for my provisional and taken lots of information from here into my training. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Well done JD!! Talking of which,quite fancy one with diet coke. If you don’t try,you will never know!!

That mantra is applicable to all aspects of life. Like doing the robot at your mates wedding.

Yaaaassss!!

Well done!

Ah nice one that man, well done! :smiley:

Congrats on the pass. Really good advice never to give up on a test. Keep on working and let the examiner make the decision.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Cheers for the welcome guys and the congratulations but where’s ROG I do love fireworks :smiley:

Congrats on passing mate! I hope to do the same in a few months time.

Well that’s my MOD 4 CPC done. It’s pretty straight forward tbh. The examiner will just move straight on if u have covered everything to stop u going over anything you don’t need to. Managed to get 100% too