My day out in an XF with a Lowloader!

Been really looking forward to today as its nice to do something a little less ordinary so i arrive at the yard at a respectable 06:30 and set about checking over my charriot for the day…

Here she is a fine looking specimin of an XF, And dont you think that a Lowloader always looks longer than it is.

So chuffed with the interior the room you get in these things is mind boggling i certainly wouldn’t say no to tramping in one of these baby’s, You guys that drive one of these SC’s or even the SSC’s certainly make me green with envy. Of course i had to take a couple of pics of it inside.

And

Well here we are all loaded up with the machine on the back i think you’ll agree i did a pretty good job with the combination of chains and straps
(Oh and mike THIS is what you call a tail back :wink: )

Just have to turn this massive beast around now in this purpose built turning area so thoughtfully provided by our good friends at Swansea City Council

But it wouldn’t be possible without our caring friendly residents thoughtfully abiding by the councils bylaws

So thats it folks another day another dollar as they say, Now im off home to my 5 bedroomed, double garaged, detached house in my Aston Martin DB9 to be pampered by my supermodel wife and shown the excellent school grades by my two doting children…

Ehh aint life grand :smiley:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I am distinctly green with envy Reef. What a lovely piece of kit mate :smiley:

Now don’t be getting carried away and spending your fabulous wealth on spotlights and shiny things for that beastie :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i hope your paid well. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Excellent diary Reef. :wink: :smiley:

Reef:
So thats it folks another day another dollar as they say, Now im off home to my 5 bedroomed, double garaged, detached house in my Aston Martin DB9 to be pampered by my supermodel wife and shown the excellent school grades by my two doting children…

Ehh aint life grand :smiley:

LOL !! You got the edge on me though, ‘my’ sat nav is my mates, i just lent it after i put the Euro maps on it for him. You have a nice new one there, google maps on my phone for me for now :blush: And when you get going on that low loader you gota swop that nice clean high viz jacket for a set of overalls !!!
Anyway, off now for my asparagus tips and port !!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I say, pass the vol-au-vents.