My College Final Photography Project

So as many of you know, I based my photography project on the haulage industry and from what my photography teacher has said, My work is one of the best in the class :wink: As it is unique and could tell what work was mine because it had a ‘big truck’ on it :grimacing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: So i couldn’t make a mess and get away with it :smiling_imp:

So basically I’m going to show you lot, some of what i’ve done. Three of the bits of work I can’t show you, as they are joiner photographs and for those unknown to what a joiner is, loads of little pictures to make a big one like a big puzzle :grimacing:

Sorry if some of the words on the pictures are ‘cheesy’ but I wanted to make a massive impact in my photography class as not many have done a project quite like mine …Don’t i feel ‘special’ :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Big thank you to 44 Tonne Ton for the quote

44 Tonne Ton:
“Freedom’s just another word for nothing left to lose…”

This is one of the most powerful images I’ve done. So thank you indeed for your help!

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Told you some were cheesy :grimacing:

Before:

After:

The three shown that are edited have been printed onto A3 and put onto black board for showing, Personally I think they look the dogs danglers considering it’s my own work! Very proud of it to be honest!! :grimacing: Hope you like it. When I get the chance I’ll get pictures of the joiners when they are done!! :grimacing:

I’ll show you all as soon as I can all of my work. Can’t take my work home until october!! :open_mouth: So i’m going to have to come back to college sometime to get my work :smiling_imp: :imp:

Ahwell Hope you like them!!

Cheers

Jonny :grimacing:

really very good im impressed. :wink:

Will they look something like this?

Not exactly mate, although they do look awesome like that. The big piece, is the black & white scania with the picture of 3 scanias next to each other. With the big group of scanias underneath. On another piece, is basically the truck interior or a 2010 scania, and basically little pictures of the trailer to truck, to make a massive truck picture!! :grimacing:

I’ll get a picture or two for you mate!!! :grimacing:

You can always shuffle ‘em about. Keep on truckin’!

Good stuff mate - keep it up!

Cheers folks. Glad to see people are enjoying looking at my hard work, bloody pays off if you ask me! :smiley:

I think the Prestons Of Potto livery is the one thing that makes my work stand out in my class, very eye catching and I’ve even had a few females say Woah at my work :wink:

So i must be doing something right!! :wink: :wink:

Even my dad has asked for a copy of a couple of the pictures I’ve taken :open_mouth: :open_mouth: That is a bloody novelty! He’ll be expecting me to get pictures of his truck when he gets back to work :imp: :smiling_imp:

Oh well,my photography could soon turn into a profitable business :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: LOL

Bricking it for my final exam, Similarities and Differences :open_mouth: People & Landscape! Landscape isn’t the problem, People :open_mouth: Oh dear! LOL

Keep On Truckin’

Cheers

Jonny

It will be even a bigger novelty if you can make a profit outa digi snaps!

Bricking it for my final exam, Similarities and Differences People & Landscape! Landscape isn’t the problem, People Oh dear! LOL

easy one for people mate, how about taking photos of people who have to live,work and eat in third world conditions, whilst being deprived of basic privilages by some wannabe despot ruler…in other words get some photos of drivers at a tesco RDC waiting room… :smiley: