My calais dilemma

heres my thought for the day,and perish the thought some of the flipflop parasites get legal aid to challenge this one…
with calais being the popular entry point,then possibly someone could clarify the logic of this theortical question for me.
if…once you clear french customs at the ferry or the train,and you then roll forward 50 yards into the uk customs,then if youve any contraband or illegals on board,then you are deemed to have brought said parasites into the uk as you are now on uk territory and shafted accordingly…they turf the illegals out the gate to try again(after a nice cup of tea to settle the ir nerves for enduring such an ordea of getting caught in the back of a trailer. if the ( professional truckie) can get fined for having them on uk (france) territory,then why cant the flipflops claim asylum there and insist they get brought over on the ferry/train to be proccessed,.uk soil to do the truckie,but french soil to eject the flipflop…bit of mixed up rules there? obviously im as against these illegals to the n¬th degree and my own personal views would have me banned for life outa here due to the restrictions on open posting,but i wonder about the legality of it all if some switched on sooty copped for some human rights legal aid? ( as soon as they switch onto the fact theres a (secret) 3rd tunnel for the service vehicles and emergency evacuation then were all doomed anyway…anyone know why they couldnt claim they were already in the uk when theyre climbing down from a truck in calais?? (or anywhere else that has the brit customs at a port) it surely cant be british just because the customs want to fine truckies,and not british when it suits them?

I think you’ll find its not actually uk soil, just an agreement to have our border checks in Calais.
On a similar theme I’ve been wondering if I can charge the UK government for my time doing their job of protecting our borders by checking my truck? Also as I can be fined for every stowaway, can I also claim a payment for every one I kick off the truck before I go to passport control? :smiley:

muckles:
I think you’ll find its not actually uk soil, just an agreement to have our border checks in Calais.
On a similar theme I’ve been wondering if I can charge the UK government for my time doing their job of protecting our borders by checking my truck? Also as I can be fined for every stowaway, can I also claim a payment for every one I kick off the truck before I go to passport control? :smiley:

Sounds like a plan that one muckles. I prevented 6 getting into my truck this week, how much do I get? :smiley: