My Blog

Something I’ve always wanted to do and now I feel I have the chance as it’s a new career. I would like to make a blog from the very start (training etc.) all the way till when people get bored. Sharing my experiences, pictures, fun times, sad times etc.

I have started already and will continue to update my blog as much as I can (once I get working in a couple of weeks I hope to update it daily. Just thought some people would like to read through it when they are bored and it may help younger people get into HGV driving too…

This will all be kept on here: hgvlife.weebly.com/

Please let me know what you think of this idea. Also please feel free to comment on my first blog on the website :slight_smile:.

Thanks

Is the picture on the blog the vehicle you are learning in?

The-Snowman:
Is the picture on the blog the vehicle you are learning in?

Yes I learnt in that vehicle.

It’s disappointing that while most people here are trying to make people understand that HGV training brokers are a waste of money and time you are promoting one.

You say they “took a lot of hassle away from it”, what did you get for your money that a proper training school would not have provided ?

Basically you had to use the training school they said you would use even though you had no personal experience of the training company.

tachograph:
It’s disappointing that while most people here are trying to make people understand that HGV training brokers are a waste of money and time you are promoting one.

You say they “took a lot of hassle away from it”, what did you get for your money that a proper training school would not have provided ?

Basically you had to use the training school they said you would use even though you had no personal experience of the training company.

Yes but surely people are able to make their own mind up? My blog is my experience of the broker I went though, I’m not going to slag them off when I had a good experience of them.

If people did their research they would find out that it’s more money to go through a broker… I was happy to pay the extra and have their support. Yes I could of gone through a training school but didn’t realise they would help me book everything else.

Like I said, it’s my experience and prople can make their own mind up and do their own research about using a broker. Sorry you don’t like it.

is this a advertisement :question:

green456:
is this a advertisement :question:

Advertisement for what?

the broker?

Driver-Once-More:
the broker?

Why would I be advertising the broker?