My 580 general pics,

After the first batch i fitted, sidelights in visor lamps,bumper fogs n spots and headlights, all the rest were fitted when i got the truck,

i’v now fitted lights by the step at bumper ends and the led’s in grille.

tv

back of cab

lettered up my tyres, this is ‘sum cool’

Looking smart Tony…a credit to you seeing as you haven’t had it for long… :sunglasses:

looks a lot nicer in the flesh the photos dont do it justice

I’m not an R series fan, but thats sweet. Very nice, very nice indeed. More pix?

looking good tony nice truck :wink:

Very nice fella!

Nice motor tony :sunglasses: :sunglasses: , was it in a state when you got it■■?..Are those bars made by SPOT ON?

It is looking mint mate! :grimacing: Do you ever run abroad or do you just do UK stuff? I am pretty sure i have seen that silver topline of yours aswell on the M1 before.
Those lights in the grill are very smart, what are they like to fit and did you fit them yourself? When i saw you parked up the unit looked quality in the flesh.

Grasshopper:
It is looking mint mate! :grimacing: Do you ever run abroad or do you just do UK stuff? I am pretty sure i have seen that silver topline of yours aswell on the M1 before.
Those lights in the grill are very smart, what are they like to fit and did you fit them yourself? When i saw you parked up the unit looked quality in the flesh.

I just do UK work mate, there’s plenty of places for me to get lost in britain, will have a go at european at some point.

very tidy tony, credit to yaa

Very nice tony530i very nice