MVT car transport

Any one work for MVT car transport n.ireland?

A friend of mine was asking on the boat did I know what mvt like to work for and what work they doing. I told him what it like driving a car transporter as i worked on them before but dont know anything about mvt so said I would ask on this for him.

Thanks for the help

They have a job going in Swindon, I was told this by a friend also on a boat this morning! Maybe the same person?

There website gives a good picture and they go all over Europe.

Mark22_2:
They have a job going in Swindon, I was told this by a friend also on a boat this morning! Maybe the same person?

There website gives a good picture and they go all over Europe.

what they doing down in swindon? new cars ?
told him to send a cv to them sure if they ring him he can find out what work they have on

i worked for nvd at one stage in south ireland for a while did c them haul a few loads of new civic into nvd at one stage, though some one in here would be working for them

pump:
what they doing down in swindon? new cars ?

That’ll be running out of the Honda factory.

Production is really up and down at the moment so the job may not last for very long.

Thanks for that

Info I got was job in Swindon tramping, Hondas out to euro and French motors back in.
Not sure on much more but told if interested contact them. I’m not up for tramping at the moment so no use to me!

Not for me ether did the car transport before not a fun job!
Just thought I would ask in here for a lad I use to work with.

any one know what they like to work for?