Muslim convert to Christianity

A few days ago while going from one YT video to the other, I discovered this guy a Muslim convert to Christianity:
Spending some time listening to what he has to say might be a time well spent, I actually have found it very interesting;
Take a look at this video, and his take on Islam:

youtube.com/watch?v=N73tiQjARc8

I really think all religions should coexist peacefully next to each other.
Let people believe in what they want to believe.

What has this got to do with trucking/driving??

Wrong website shag. You’re on TruckNet. 99% of us don’t understand anything beyond blindside reverses and the motorway network. The other 1% understand that religion is the root all the world’s problems, and have no time for it whatsoever.

Absolutely sweet fanny adams…thought this was a truck forum, not a religous one :sho
ck:
I aint prayin to no ■■■■■■, even when I go for a job interview

It is a truck forum but not everyone eats/sleeps/breathes trucks , everyone is different and I’d be suprised if no1 at all took an interest in any of the videos …

I thought bully’s bar was for anything but trucking, a place to talk about other subjects… Such as who floats your boat, Pictures of dogs and other stuff…

It wasn’t originally posted in Bully’s Bar.

Contraflow:
It wasn’t originally posted in Bully’s Bar.

Ooooooooops :laughing:

I do apologize, I wasn’t even aware there was such section for these types of post.

This is posted in the wrong place why did he change his religion

Kind of related to this thread…just heard the news that the "useful idiot George Galloway has had his jaw and ribs broken.Best news i have heard in a long time.

bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-news-fr … e-28982803

Gympies with thousands of 7.62mm :laughing: always converts them to Christianity. :sunglasses: Islam isn’t a violent religion :wink: if you’ve read the Koran. :wink: I’ve read the bible too! :grimacing: :grimacing: brainwashed fanatics is a different kettle of fish! :sunglasses: I mean you get brainwashed and then the imam asks you " what do want to be when you blow up? " bit retarded I thinks! :open_mouth:

Very interesting links, thanks for posting.

The top video in first post. His points are on the mark.

What you tryin to do radicalise truckers wrong forum u ■■■■■■■ what had this to do with trucking

The place to unwind, tell a few tall tales, talk football, discuss news, even chat about the weather … anything BUT TRUCKING !!!

Wtf has happened to great Britain and more to the point this forum the world is an increasingly focked up place

leedswarrior:
Wtf has happened to great Britain and more to the point this forum the world is an increasingly focked up place

Care to expand on that a tad?

The whole world wants to kill each other and religion is behind it