Music on the road

What music/albums are you guys listening to whilst chewing up the miles. I blew the dust of some old Deep Purple albums and whacked em onto C.D, can’t stop playing the “Stormbringer” album at the moment. But, it has to be said, there is nothing better that driving on a sunny evening whist listening to “Dark side of the moon”. :sunglasses:

I’m listening to Guns n Roses Appetite for destruction
The Joshua Tree by U2 and All that yon can’t leave behind by U2
I also listen to Def Leppard occasionally :sunglasses:

yeah I had appetite on the other day, still sounds fresh. I got a little wire off Ebay that lets me plug my ipod into the truck stereo. it’s the best £5 Ive ever spent.

Kneal:
yeah I had appetite on the other day, still sounds fresh. I got a little wire off Ebay that lets me plug my ipod into the truck stereo. it’s the best £5 Ive ever spent.

just what Im looking for, any ideas of manufacturer or types of stereo it will work with

At the moment I’ve gone a bit softer (must be the weather)
Normally its Guns n Roses, Metallica, Pantera etc.

However recently its been a lot of Aerosmith and Paul Brandt!

Alex

pink floyd
led zep
marillion

even classical being an ex army musician have such a varied taste in music
sometimes it may only be one or two tracks from an album that i like so varied choice sometimes i have pink floyd tracks with led zep deep purple followed by classical :smiley: :smiley:

AC/DC at the moment

but when the sun comes out i cant resist the
beach boys lol.

This one comes up quite a bit!! :smiley:

Click HERE for some fairly recent (sometimes embarrassing :laughing: ) admissions. :smiley: :laughing: :wink:

Wheel Nut:

Kneal:

just what Im looking for, any ideas of manufacturer or types of stereo it will work with

[u]CLICKY[/u]

It is what I use, and they work quite well.

Kneal:

I use little FM transmitter which you plug into the headphone socket, and then listen through the radio. It also works on tv’s and dvd players, so you get proper sound instead of listening through tinny little speakers.

Wheel Nut:

Kneal:

I got a little transmitter off E-bay that plugs into the bottom of my I-pod and the stereo picks up the signal on the FM band. Pretty good and also only cost about £5.

Just type in ipod transmitter to the E-bay search engine, hundreds to choose from.

carter usm,james,saxon,the damned,the stranglers the clash, the jam. :sunglasses:

In my truck cd player at the moment is - Tenacious D.
I have in my cd holder - The cribs, Metallica, Iron maiden, Evanescance, Johnny Cash, The Streets, Kanye West, John Legend, The chemical brothers, Daft Punk, Mark Ronson, Kate Nash, The Cranberries, Reef, Motorhead.
And loads more i cant remember!

garth brookes greatest hits
dixie chicks last 4 albums
brad paisley part 2 and mud on the tyres
alan jackson greatest hits
leanne womack greatest hits
glen campbell greatest hits
the darkness permission to land
stone sour come whatever may
the who greatest hits
def leppard hysteria and slang
linkin park hybrid theory

led zepellin
black sabbath
deep purple
cream
lynyrd skynyrd
ac/dc
ted nugent
bad company
jimi hendrix
kiss
thin lizzy

occationally
the beatles 62-66 67-70
bob dylan essential
elton john from 69-75

For the country mood:
Garth Brooks, Chris Ledoux, Alan Jackson, Aaron Tippin, Alabama, Blake Shelton, C.W.McCall, Dave Dudley, Glenn Campbell, Hayseed Dixie, Kris Kristofferson, and more.

Rocking mood?
ACDC, Blind Guardian, Billy Idol, Bruce Dickinson, Helloween, Maiden, Motorhead…

I pick the music I want for the mood I’m in.

Autechre,
Martha Tilston,
King Creosote,
Altern-8,
King Tubby,
The Beat.

To name a few.

:blush: Sorry, posted in wrong topic :blush: