Murderers

I don’t know whether this has already been posted.

thesun.co.uk/article/0,2-2007340861,00.html

[zb] murderers, I don’t care that they are only 14, 15 and 16, they are still murderers.
They surely realise that if you drop a breeze block on someones head, it will cause harm, so dropping one off a bridge is going to do worse.

Huge respect to the Father of the 16 year old for marching him down to the police station, that took some real guts.

When will the message get through.

A Truckload of sympathy to the Drivers family and friends, they must be going through hell at the moment.

Keep your eyes open guys and gals.

Language edit. if it needs altering to get it past the auto censor then that is the clue it isn’t allowed.

As punishment they should get a truck thrown at them.

The old boy was 68 yrs. old. And it was the A14 not A45.

What the f… hell was a 14 yr old doing out at 0430 in the morning!!!
Beats me.
Condolences to the family and i hope the little b… rot in hell!!!

jase:
i hope the little b… rot in hell!!!

Some hope, he will spend his remaining ‘childhood’ years in a Playstation paradise while idiot psychologists pander to his every whim and desire. :unamused: :imp:

Then when he becomes an adult, magically he will be cured :open_mouth: and they will release him into the community to sponge off the rest of us until one of his fifteen kids finally kills him for a tenner and a packet of Benson and Hedges. Inbred moron should be neutered to prevent him breeding :imp: . Rant over (thankfully, I hear you cry!).

harry:
The old boy was 68 yrs. old. And it was the A14 not A45.

The A45 goes a [zb] sight closer to Wellinborough than the A14 does!

A45@M1 > A14 goes via Northampton, Wellingborough, Rushden and up to Thrapston.

They probably should start to make an example out of the parents in this case. Its not the first time but it is getting too common. The fire in Grimsby, the bricks in Leicester and even in Coalville last year. Im sure there were more as well.

RIP. a 68 year old driver who had worked hard all his life to end up like this :frowning:

It’s a horrible story. Fair play to the Dad though, misplaced loyalty would not have been the right thing in the circumstances.

Wheel Nut:
They probably should start to make an example out of the parents in this case:(

It was the father who dobbed him in Mal.

Saratoga You’re right.It was Anglia News that said it was the A14.
northantset.co.uk/news?articleid=3065534
Hang 'em feet first off that bridge until the right truck comes along.

Harry Monk:

Wheel Nut:
They probably should start to make an example out of the parents in this case:(

It was the father who dobbed him in Mal.

I realise that H, but when you was a lad and you were out at 4am your dad would kick your arse till it bled.

Now you see school aged kids stood around till 2 or 3 in the morning on a regular basis

With some parents now,as long as there out of the house they couldn’t care less what they do.
But good on the old man for taking him down the nick.
Suppose we’ve got to expect more of these incidents now the summer holidays are here.
Christ when i was 14,if i wern’t back in the house by 9pm,my arse wouldn’t touch the floor!
My how things have changed.

jase:
Christ when i was 14,if i wern’t back in the house by 9pm,my arse wouldn’t touch the floor!
My how things have changed.

When I was 14 I had hitch-hiked from home in Sidcup to Crianlarich in Scotland but I guess times are different now.

Society is ill.
Gone are the days when you went under a bridge and returned a wave at kids stood on a bridge on the motorway. These days you are bracing yourself for impact as you go under. Im only 35 and dont remember boarstal etc but we do need to get tough its getting stupid now.
As for the family of the driver my heart goes out to them.
We go to work on the roads not a [zb] battlefield.

If you need to alter the word to get past the auto censor that’s the clue it’s not allowed …Denis F

I look at UK kids now like they are an occupying army.When I read that one of them has been killed (( Always kind & talented when they are dead )) I just think ‘one less to breed another generation of vermin.’ They need culling! :laughing:

Think its harsh the parents allways getting the blame.

Think thats part of the problem. Kids between the ages of 12 and 15 are running riot but in the eyes of government, law etc… they are innocents and its the parents fault. Tho as parents you can’t really do much legally to stop them.

Lets face it if someone under 16 commits crimes etc… the chances are won’t be arrested or charged. If they are nothing much will happen. Got a friend whos cousin has tried to bring her son up the right way but he is running riot, she tries to ground him he just forces his way out the door, she tries to not give him any money so he steals it from her or other people. IF she raised her hand to her son she could get charged with assualt. Infact she did she hit her son one night and social workers were round at her house and now she has a case worker.

My friend works as a foster carer, she had a child about 11 years old was really badly behaved one night because he couldnt go out play football was too late. So he was shouting and swearing at her, kicking in doors. Everynight the kids get a desert after their meal if they have been good, she told the kid no desert for you this week because of your behaviour, social work told her can’t do that you are treating that child differently, making him feel different if all the other kids are getting a desert he must get one !

Back to my friends cousin, her son has been in trouble assualt, stealing, never going to school. What is his punishment now he has a social worker, gets out of school early gets to goto local swiming baths, ice rink, McDonalds with the social workers so they can bond with him talk about his problems. Basically he can do as he wants he knows the authorities won’t do much.

Another case a guy in some area, kids running riot, he say a bunch of under 16’s drunk smashing in peoples cars in his street. So he called the police but also got out his videotape recorded them smashing up cars. He gave the videotape to the police who then arrested him for filming underage children and police showed no interest in the vandelism.

Some parents are a problem, but most of the problem is the law and authority don’t seem to bother with under 16’s commiting crimes, prob why when they turn 18 go out run riot in pubs, glass people etc… cause they think they can still get away with it.

Kenny1975 has a point but the kids are feral which comes from the parents being feral themselves.

Last night I nipped up to the local supermarket and had to battle my way through a group of kids between 12 and 16 who were just blocking the doorway. They are not allowed inside cos they nick everything.

These same parents shop at this store and know what the kids are like yet they still allow them to congregate. Old ladies are scared to go shopping, old men like me :stuck_out_tongue: stand up to them and get stabbed or sworn at.

I wouldnt give a crap about the human rights. if my kids were out late at night. I would be dragging them home by their earholes

Kenny1975:

It is the parents fault, they should have taught them some manners and discipline when the were younger !

worked for mine :wink:

Kenny1975:

Think thats part of the problem. Kids between the ages of 12 and 15 are running riot but in the eyes of government, law etc… they are innocents and its the parents fault. Tho as parents you can’t really do much legally to stop them.

Lets face it if someone under 16 commits crimes etc… the chances are won’t be arrested or charged. If they are nothing much will happen. Got a friend whos cousin has tried to bring her son up the right way but he is running riot, she tries to ground him he just forces his way out the door, she tries to not give him any money so he steals it from her or other people. IF she raised her hand to her son she could get charged with assualt. Infact she did she hit her son one night and social workers were round at her house and now she has a case worker.

My friend works as a foster carer, she had a child about 11 years old was really badly behaved one night because he couldnt go out play football was too late. So he was shouting and swearing at her, kicking in doors. Everynight the kids get a desert after their meal if they have been good, she told the kid no desert for you this week because of your behaviour, social work told her can’t do that you are treating that child differently, making him feel different if all the other kids are getting a desert he must get one !

Back to my friends cousin, her son has been in trouble assualt, stealing, never going to school. What is his punishment now he has a social worker, gets out of school early gets to goto local swiming baths, ice rink, McDonalds with the social workers so they can bond with him talk about his problems. Basically he can do as he wants he knows the authorities won’t do much.

Another case a guy in some area, kids running riot, he say a bunch of under 16’s drunk smashing in peoples cars in his street. So he called the police but also got out his videotape recorded them smashing up cars. He gave the videotape to the police who then arrested him for filming underage children and police showed no interest in the vandelism.

Some parents are a problem, but most of the problem is the law and authority don’t seem to bother with under 16’s commiting crimes, prob why when they turn 18 go out run riot in pubs, glass people etc… cause they think they can still get away with it.

The parents have to take responsibility ffs! It is their job to instil discipline from a young age. If the parents let them get away with everything, the kids will take that ‘can’t touch me’ attitude out the door with them. :unamused:

In another life I was training to be a PE teacher. The behaviour of some kids was disgraceful. 6ft+ lads of 15 screaming in the faces of 50+ female teachers :imp: . They had no deterrent whatsoever. The teacher sends them to the Head, he tells the Police. The kids know their rights and therefore know the police can do sod all. :unamused:

If the teachers were allowed to clack them as soon as they had done wrong it would solve a lot of the problems…some hope in MrBrown’s Liberal Paradise TM :imp: