Munich.

Can anyone recommend me parking in or around Munich for approx 7-8 days prob from Thursday this week! Ta :wink:

chilistrucker:
Can anyone recommend me parking in or around Munich for approx 7-8 days prob from Thursday this week! Ta :wink:

You back at work m8 :question: :question:

Yes mate :slight_smile:
It was a long 4 months but started back Thursday with a local firm, as other thing quiet at mo!
So far enjoying the new job, but wasn’t expecting to go abroad this quick but I don’t mind :slight_smile: could turn into a good number :wink:

chilistrucker:
Yes mate :slight_smile:
It was a long 4 months but started back Thursday with a local firm, as other thing quiet at mo!
So far enjoying the new job, but wasn’t expecting to go abroad this quick but I don’t mind :slight_smile: could turn into a good number :wink:

Thats bang on buddy,ive been back 13 week now,i went back to see my consultant last week and he doesnt want to see me again for another year,he told me ive got to have more surgery before im 50,not worrying at the minute im only 42,basically my bodys bolloxed but im coping with it,i can do my job thats the main thing,sorry for going off topic :unamused: :unamused: :wink: :wink:

That’s a result mate that you hvnt got to see the doc for a while, same here!
Feels good eh!
This work lark is a struggle though after the 4 month gap :slight_smile:

chilistrucker:

Are you going to the Messe?

If so, there is a truck park adjacent to the spot where you will be able to park.

No facilities (apart from a few portable bogs dotted about) but near the train station to boot into town.

Perchance a cheap hotel for a few days would be in order to get out of the tin box, although rooms may be a bit hard to find during the Messe.

Dont worry mate. the other driver going with you will put you right :wink:

Wing and a prayer:
Dont worry mate. the other driver going with you will put you right :wink:

:slight_smile:

Inselaffe, haven’t got the address yet but thanks for info.

You may be interested to know that there is a local village fete type event starting this Saturday: oktoberfest.de/en/article/Ab … +FAQs/751/

Inselaffe:
You may be interested to know that there is a local village fete type event starting this Saturday: oktoberfest.de/en/article/Ab … +FAQs/751/

I attended this little get together last year. I was particularly interested in immersing myself fully in the local culture, local cuisine and general local ambience. I only took one photograph which I felt epitomised the whole general ambience fully. :wink:

I do like a good village fete and a buxom wench :slight_smile: