Multi username I.d.s

Just noticed that Rikki has brought our very own John Wayne :unamused: , down to earth with a bang by threatening to close ‘both of his user accounts’ on the ‘‘Had to finish early’’ thread…the irony of the title btw. :smiley:

Would it not be worthwhile to embarrass all these multi user name members by outing them, and revealing their multi personas?
(although at least 2 are obvious :unamused: )

What other motive other than negativity and forum mischief would anybody have more than one username on here? :unamused:
It would deffo put a stop to all the crap on the forum I reckon :bulb: …anybody else agree?

Ok I’am a bit slow ,I’ve asked on the said thread ?

I think its just to ■■■■ us off. Remember Chester got his marching orders tried a different name.When we outed him .He never posted again.

one member/username/i.p address.
anything else is just a trolling ■■■■■■■■ windup annoyance.
theres various ways to change ip addresses and mobile access,but anything that makes it harder for the wazzocks would be better than nothing.
that way it leave it easier for the single name sensible posters like ourselves to post pish and waffle on a one to one basis. :slight_smile:

Punchy Dan:
Ok I’am a bit slow ,I’ve asked on the said thread ?

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=163605

About time they done something, all the rubbish that’s getting posted by these pricks it’s plain pathetic

robthedog:
About time they done something, all the rubbish that’s getting posted by these pricks it’s plain pathetic

Yep, it’s kinda funny and entertaining in the first few posts, (albeit for all the wrong reasons, and not for those the poster intended) but after a while it develops into something between boring and a pain in the arse.
Just wondering what Rikki or Dave’s take on it is.

robroy:

robthedog:

Yep, it’s kinda funny and entertaining in the first few posts, (albeit for all the wrong reasons, and not for those the poster intended) but after a while it develops into something between boring and a pain in the arse.

Imagine if this was some kind of double bluff and it turned out that robroy was jakey aswell

And Rowley was Dieseldogs fleet spec driving alter ego

HobNobRoy:

robroy:

robthedog:

Imagine if this was some kind of double bluff and it turned out that robroy was jakey aswell

I rest my case. :laughing:
I think this guy has just illustrated my whole point of this thread, :unamused: …and in a better way than I ever could.

robroy:

HobNobRoy:

robroy:

robthedog:

I rest my case. :laughing:
I think this guy has just illustrated my whole point of this thread, :unamused: …and in a better way than I ever could.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
amen to that…amen to that…that 2nd amen was from my alter ego in case i have one i dont know about… :slight_smile:

robroy:

Ignore it in the hope it sorts itself out then crackdown and blame everyone else when it gets out of hand is the usual way of dealing with it.
Technically they (or he) aren’t breaking forum rules but we all know the way it’s heading once they start getting away with more and more and pushing the boundaries

I have enough trouble with one account. I have nothing but admiration for anyone who can manage two or even more. Certain posters are my hero err heroes err I’m not sure anymore :smiley:

See it’s all about to kick off in the ‘Have to finish early’ thread. :smiley:
When matey gets the boot it’ll be interesting who else goes AWOL (his other aliases) if Rikki is ■■■■■■ off enough to ban all of his accounts. :smiley:

You won’t know you’re missing him, her, them till it’s too late Rob :frowning:

robroy:
When matey gets the boot it’ll be interesting who else goes AWOL (his other aliases) if Rikki is ■■■■■■ off enough to ban all of his accounts. :smiley:

This ■■■■ (Rikki) character doesn’t know what he’s on about, he has you lot hoodwinked and soon triggered against me.

All because I call a spade a spade, and I don’t suffer clowns

JohnNicholls:

robroy:

This ■■■■ (Rikki) character doesn’t know what he’s on about, he has you lot hoodwinked and soon triggered against me.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
thats the first post youve made that has been accurate and correct.
you might not suffer clowns,but the rest of us have to by reading your quality of posting pish.

i wonder who else vanishes when you do. :laughing:

robthedog:

Amen to that brother.

HobNobRoy:

The Snake Rowley etc is the most predictable same old ding dong bore that has trolled on here for a while.

It hasn’t had an original thought or interesting contribution ever on here although in fairness I have just skipped past all it’s posts for weeks now.

On the other hand DD has a brain and can express various original thoughts entertainingly so that disqualifies him from being this person.

Rob would rather choke on Dozy’s steak dinner while week-ended in a lay-by 2 miles from home that spout the drivel of these trolls so no way it’s him either.

Don’t bother replying Snakey from any of your accounts as it will not even be read as per usual.

JohnNicholls:
I don’t suffer clowns

Can somebody explain the irony of that to him. :laughing:

JohnNicholls:

robroy:

he is also the person with his finger on the button… and has been around long enough to know a troll, and your nowhere near as good as some we have had through here- we gave you enough rope and you gave us the ammunition to take actions… now you have a choice with your other accounts(s) play nice or they go as well

Oh BTW welcome to TruckNet UK- hope you enjoyed your brief stay in this alter ego

robroy:

robthedog:

Hi robroy,

My take on it is one of wonderment.

You’re an experienced poster, so I’m guessing that you’ve noticed that this kind of thing is cyclical.

I wonder how it would be for all these alter egos (and trolls in general) if people simply stopped replying to them once their suspicions were aroused?

If that were to happen, I reckon that the ensuing (predictable) hullabaloo… wouldn’t ensue. :smiley:

:bulb: Things might settle quite quickly once we realise that it’s those taking the bait that allows the trolls to realise their goals.