Multi Drop Driving

Hi just wondering are there many multi drop drivers on here ? And what do you rounds consist of ?
Set routes
Industrial areas
Also are you expected to go into residential areas and housing estates ?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Yes to all. :wink:
Depends on a day on 7.5t up to 50drops a day usually in close proximity to each other, then 3-5 pick ups and back to base.
On class 2 never had more than 20 but usually its palletised. And same afterwards some pick ups.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Oh and rarery its set routes, might be roughly same area but thats about it :wink:

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Deliveries and collections for pallet networks (Palletways, UPN, etc) tend to range from private residental addresses and town centre shops all the way up to factories, warehouses, etc.

Types of load can be, errm, anything that will fit on a pallet, ranging from pet food all the way up to dumpy bags of gravel weighing over 1 tonne or more, which you have to tip with nothing else but a pump truck and a tail lift, which can be murderous sometimes! :imp:

However, most commerical addresses will be in possesion of a fork truck, so just a simple case of opening the curtain(s) and letting them whip the pallets on or off the wagon.