Muller Wiseman Trafford Park

Hello guys

I’ve got an interview for a class 2 position at Muller Wiseman Trafford Park and after speaking to a guy in the phone he said there is a Maths , English and drivers hours and regs test also a driving assessment and an interview . The interview and drive I’m fine about but could anybody give me a heads up as regards to the maths , English and drivers hours test please ■■

Any information as regards to the job aswell would be great .

Much appreciated cheers

I’m guessing it will be a multiple choice type test.

I had a test like that when I went for an interview at Brakes in Burtonwood. It’s really, really basic stuff. I wouldn’t sweat it.

well your English should be good enough , i can read your post, clear well worded etc and some punctuation there , and im sure the maths wont be too hard either , so chill , :smiley: :sunglasses:
good luck too.

Cheers guys for the quick replies and reassurance .

Yes I’m sure I’m worrying about nothing i was exactly the same when doing my theory tests and cpc ( just didn’t give a toss about my gsce’s lol ). As you say more than likely multiple choice but just thought it would be good to just get some info on the tests to ease my mind and info on the job in general shifts and stuff .

Cheers again :slight_smile:

Devaney90:
Cheers guys for the quick replies and reassurance .

Yes I’m sure I’m worrying about nothing i was exactly the same when doing my theory tests and cpc ( just didn’t give a toss about my gsce’s lol ). As you say more than likely multiple choice but just thought it would be good to just get some info on the tests to ease my mind and info on the job in general shifts and stuff .

Cheers again :slight_smile:

the" Profesional LGV Drivers Handbook 2nd edition" it doesnt seem to have good reviews, but i enjoy reading it and find it has lots of info you need as newbie (like me)… you could order at the library or buy one. or just ask on Trucknet so much info here too.