Mudflap information

Hi all. I am a University student currently on my third year. I am completing my dissertation which i have decided to base on lorry and large vehicle mudflaps. I will be making a product when I have written my dissertation and am currently doing market research. I have produced a questionnaire. It is only 8 questions long. I would really appreciate if anyone could fill it in for me so I can continue my dissertation research. If anyone is interested please click on the link smartsurvey.co.uk/s/95572RHILA thank you.

Wow 3 posts exactly the same now.

Didn’t we used to use YTS youths that were willing to travel

I know a fair bit about ■■■■■■■■■■ not too sure about mudflaps

Carlc:

olololollolololoollololololololololololol funny as hell lololol

bluemikehill:

Carlc:

olololollolololoollololololololololololol funny as hell lololol

Hi, Both have the same purpose, stop the spray, :wink:

tinkering with the ■■■■ flaps is far more entertaining than having your mud flaps messed with !

John.c.1474:
tinkering with the ■■■■ flaps is far more entertaining than having your mud flaps messed with !

I will leave the mudflaps to the guys who bat for the other side thanks.

Truckinfo28:
Hi all. I am a University student currently on my third year. I am completing my dissertation which i have decided to base on lorry and large vehicle mudflaps. I will be making a product when I have written my dissertation and am currently doing market research. I have produced a questionnaire. It is only 8 questions long. I would really appreciate if anyone could fill it in for me so I can continue my dissertation research. If anyone is interested please click on the link smartsurvey.co.uk/s/95572RHILA thank you.

In this post you reckon you’re a lorry driver and have been for a few years :confused:

tachograph:

Truckinfo28:

In this post you reckon you’re a lorry driver and have been for a few years :confused:

:blush: :blush:

I have completed your survey.hope it helps and wish you every success in the future. regards, jack preston.18/11/2013.

tachograph:

Truckinfo28:

Thank you to all who completed the survey. I am a university student but the person who opened this account (my partner) is a lorry driver and has been for a few years. I asked him to post on my behalf but decided it would be easier to do it myself. Hope that answers your query

m1cks:
Wow 3 posts exactly the same now.

The more the better I have had 93 responses to my survey so it obviously worked in my favour! Thanks to all who answered :smiley:

I’ve completed the survey but I thought it would be more relevant to query the efficacy of the style of mudflap fitted. The problem of side spray mitigation should have been addressed.