Muckaway, is this you?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Driver seems a bit upset. :unamused:

:laughing: quality!!

cheerful sod aint he. :smiley: :smiley:

HAVE A NICE DAY GRUMPY :laughing: , THEN LOCK THE DOOR

:laughing: Not much wrong with backing up there-at least he had a banksman and no trees or grass. :laughing:
I work with people like that; Go like eff and then scream ā€œIf I have an accidentā€ when they have to show a slight amount of skill anywhereā€¦
No, itā€™s not me by the way :laughing:

And the shovel driver here wasnā€™t me either :laughing:
youtube.com/watch?v=JOKRL4V9nIg

Was it me, or if you look really close, Is it dead cattle he was being loaded with!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

When was that filmed?? During the Foot & Mouth ā€˜crisisā€™ or the BSE ā€˜farceā€™ā– ā– 

Goldfinger:
Was it me, or if you look really close, Is it dead cattle he was being loaded with!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

When was that filmed?? During the Foot & Mouth ā€˜crisisā€™ or the BSE ā€˜farceā€™ā– ā– 

At what point do you see what heā€™s loaded with??

glad to see the image of tipper drivers has now been improved !! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i have to say aleast he got in there i know many drivers that would have clipped the wall on the way up !! or had to give it a shunt :unamused: :unamused:

Looking at the comments on YouTube, it seems the person filming has a bee in his bonnet about access to the site-Iā€™ve had this where one neighbour doesnā€™t like the other having work done.
The lorry also has a dodgy reversing light :smiley:

smarty1972:

Goldfinger:

goldfiner means in the second video with the digger, the rough digger :unamused: :laughing:

Lol well funny, the guy looked like he was well up for a pub style brawl though haha!

stuartrobbie:

smarty1972:

Goldfinger:

goldfiner means in the second video with the digger, the rough digger :unamused: :laughing:

Have you got the link for the second video, i canā€™t find itā€¦ Doh!!

Muckaway:
And the shovel driver here wasnā€™t me either :laughing:
THIS ONE :smiley:
youtube.com/watch?v=JOKRL4V9nIg

smarty1972:

Goldfinger:

Iā€™m on about the other link, where a grab tipperā€™s being loadedā€¦ That was the other link,

ā€¦wasnā€™t it :open_mouth:

the reversing light is not part of the anual test (mot)