Much work around?

Was hoping to go on a 3 day week with the agencies during the summer but it still seems quiet…

Thought it would have picked up by now ?

tell me about it. the work is unusually slow right now. its getting worrying :frowning:

I’ve had 4 days a week from my agency, night trunk monday, tues and wednesday and a day shift on friday for the past 2 weeks. Must be lucky found a good one. Was reluctant to ring them today to say tomorrow would be my last day with them.

Wayne.

Still struggling a bit up here. I managed a full week (but only Class2) last week, covering holiday, but the week before that they only managed to find me -one- day (and that was 7.5t work too). It needs to pick up soon or I might have to find myself a real job!

Paul

The agency I used to work for have ignored me for 3 weeks, then 'phoned with an urgent job they had to fill Friday. (Must be slow :laughing:), sorry, but I’m spoken for. Must be slow though, the 'phone’s normally bonkers on a Thursday/Friday.

repton:
Still struggling a bit up here. I managed a full week (but only Class2) last week, covering holiday, but the week before that they only managed to find me -one- day (and that was 7.5t work too). It needs to pick up soon or I might have to find myself a real job!

Paul

things are picking up. i got TWO days this week :unamused:

Seems I’d better stay put then…

Another summer up the swanny :unamused:

Picking and choosing what I want in East Yorks. Been doing 2-3 days a week, with the odd full week when I can be bothered, since April last year.