MSC shipping drivers

Has anybody on here have any info on the pay and conditions. Seen there advertising not to far away from me but cant find any information on what they pay.

I got sent the pay a couple of months ago. Round the £11/12 mark for nights. Agency was paying £18.50 for the same job.

halewood:
I got sent the pay a couple of months ago. Round the £11/12 mark for nights. Agency was paying £18.50 for the same job.

It’s no wonder the jocks want to rejoin the eu with a pay rate of nights , 11/12 ph , they definitely didn’t get a brexit bonus on wages

halewood:

Well thats a no then in a good paying job but just not happy with it oh well keep looking.

Seven have trucks on msc I believe and there money is absolutely dire

^^^ Jesus wept £750 for the first 68 hours worked :open_mouth:

Juddian:

Overtime after 68 hours.

And they say we don’t need unions :open_mouth:

Juddian:

What do they mean…the first 68 hrs? Sounds like nearly 2 weeks work that. So do you get the £750 each week regardless of completing the 68 hrs?

68 hours is a very random number. Divided by 5 days is 13.6 hours per day. So I think that means you can only get a maximum of 4 hours of overtime per week and that’s if you did 3 15’s and 2 13’s.
The bit that really got me in the ad was you get an extra 30 quid for working a weekend day but no meal allowance as that was mon to fri only. And they wonder why they need to recruit!

rob22888:

Juddian:

Overtime after 68 hours.

And they say we don’t need unions :open_mouth:

I worked there briefly a couple of years ago was told at the time the money was £600 a week plus nites out and a couple of add ons and you never do much more than 10 hrs a day after 2 weeks of maxing my hours and averaging about £8 per hour I jacked.

dozy:

halewood:

It’s no wonder the jocks want to rejoin the eu with a pay rate of nights , 11/12 ph , they definitely didn’t get a brexit bonus on wages

To be honest there first time north of the border. So dont say many takers for it.

Well got a hold of the pay rate £12.54 for an ADR driver. Think i will just stay where i am after some more looking. I now know how well im payed and looked after pulling whisky tanks.

Colin_scottish:
Well got a hold of the pay rate £12.54 for an ADR driver. Think i will just stay where i am after some more looking. I now know how well im payed and looked after pulling whisky tanks.

Was looking at their job advert on totaljobs and just said generous basic + overtime. That wage doesn’t sound very generous :laughing:

Newstart90:

Colin_scottish:

Was looking at their job advert on totaljobs and just said generous basic + overtime. That wage doesn’t sound very generous :laughing:

Its not good ive seen smaller companies paying more than that. But then again the big boys dont want to pay drivers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk