MSA's

Came across this page today Click!! don’t know if its been posted before or not, hope it helps.

it’s ok, but the whinging comments are mostly from car or caravan drivers who haven’t got a clue how to reverse ( see comments on Bridgwater ) and If you make some helpful comments telling them how to reverse or where to get driving lessons they don’t post them on the site :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Check the second comment on this page. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

motorwayservices.info/area.p … w=comments

Rosina:
Pity Corley services can’t be more like the French.

WTF, they are all at it now. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:
Check the second comment on this page. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

motorwayservices.info/area.p … w=comments

Rosina:
Pity Corley services can’t be more like the French.

WTF, they are all at it now. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:smiley:

The reply worries me a little though Neil, the bird sticking up for the services from Corley

Are these people stupid or are they asking for trouble when the ask us for our comments■■?

Dirty, overpriced, crap food and you get clamped if you park in the wrong place for a tacho break when there is nowhere else to park!!!

Best I not put my comments on their site really, they might think i`m just another jumped up trucker with nothing better to do!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Corley Services is the best thing i have ever experienced. It brings me so much joy to visit and realise why I live nearby. It has everything a service station should have, is NOT overpriced, and in a perfectly good condition. You should all feel ashamed, as you are hurting the feelings of everyone that knows and loves Corley Services. I pity you. Sarah Hayes, Corley.
Sarah Hayes, 20 October 2007

i found this comment best :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

in fact the first sentance is best…

fpmsl

Corley Services is the best thing i have ever experienced.

jessicas dad:
in fact the first sentance is best…

fpmsl

Corley Services is the best thing i have ever experienced.

well she either works there or need to get out more :wink: :laughing:

Denis F:

Doesn’t have to be either, both could apply. :wink: :smiley:

This is the services where I once ordered a black coffee from the KFC and was told - “We don’t do black coffee, you put your own milk in over there.” I replied, “So what you are saying is you do nothing but black coffee, as customers put their own milk in, ?” This garnered a response of, “Eh?” :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:

Denis F:

This is the services where I once ordered a black coffee from the KFC and was told - “We don’t do black coffee, you put your own milk in over there.” I replied, “So what you are saying is you do nothing but black coffee, as customers put their own milk in, ?” This garnered a response of, “Eh?” :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

You just know that eventually you will get stuck behind some argumentative driver wanting something different.

I was in Ashford over Christmas and a guy asked for a Cheese sandwich. Sorry mate, no sandwiches but I can do you cheese on toast :question:

Wheel Nut:

Coffeeholic:

Denis F:

You just know that eventually you will get stuck behind some argumentative driver wanting something different.

I was in Ashford over Christmas and a guy asked for a Cheese sandwich. Sorry mate, no sandwiches but I can do you cheese on toast :question:

And these are the type of people Health & Safety are protecting from killing them self at work and thereby allowing them to breed. It’s all wrong I say. :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :wink:

And these are the type of people Health & Safety are protecting from killing them self at work and thereby allowing them to breed. It’s all wrong I say.

That brings me to my next point… :wink:

I called at J29 Chesterfield Truckstop on Friday to be inundated with at least 27 NVQ training certificates involving lifting heavy slices of bread and working with hot liquids. It’s a mad world.