Mr White is everywhere

Got off the boat in kristiansand on tues and going the other way was a shiny GB truck of mr whites

Just got back to the port and I’m sure it’s a different truck waiting for the ferry back to hirtshals

They are the only Brit trucks I’ve seen in Norway

Loads of EE reg trucks & vans…for a change

Not sure I could handle 60,70 & 80kms max speed limits too often as it takes ages to get anywhere
Today 128kms = 2hours :-/
Good thing is It’s the only country that I can use my tomtom where not being able to adjust the ave speed isn’t a problem :slight_smile:
Oh well nearly time to board the boat…

I was talking to a driver of this company recently in Berlin. He opened my eyes I can tell you. :wink:

do you drive that really smart blackish fh for polygon transport?

Normally I do…
not this week tho as I’m on holiday (lol) with van & trailer in Norway…

Come on Vern, spill the beans

I think Whitey has the only decent Euro work out there. Helps if the stuff you’re moving is actually valuable & the customer gives a toss that you do the job properly.

Binas:
Come on Vern, spill the beans

Careful please Vern, lest someone takes the knock.

Not telling tales this time. :wink:

bigvern1:
I was talking to a driver of this company recently in Berlin. He opened my eyes I can tell you. :wink:

Old hat that vern ive known for the last couple of years what they have been up to…

you don’t buy all those trucks and trailers on customer service! !!!

All changed now though cos they have changed the pay structure do all the " boys " have left.

You don’t know what I was talking about! :unamused:

bigvern1:

Surprising what they get up to isn’t it?

DonutUK:

bigvern1:

Surprising what they get up to isn’t it?

Hmmmm! :confused:

jessicas dad:

bigvern1:

Old hat that vern ive known for the last couple of years what they have been up to…

you don’t buy all those trucks and trailers on customer service! !!!

All changed now though cos they have changed the pay structure do all the " boys " have left.

Not customer service but normally a deposit and finance lol

Think this should be locked pronto , Ray will not be best pleased reading the above , and when Rikki gets shot of his hangover he’ll probably be on the warpath too . Just saying :wink:

Why lock it? Let’s hear the gossip. Plenty of dung spread on here anyway.

There’s a difference between gossip and libel. :wink:

Whites do the salmon fish from Norway.

Nothing out of order on here?

People just commenting on some of the unique nature of the jobs a particular company does.

Last time I checked that wasn’t derogatory or illegal?

Silver_Surfer:
I think Whitey has the only decent Euro work out there. Helps if the stuff you’re moving is actually valuable & the customer gives a toss that you do the job properly.

This…

flat to the mat:
Think this should be locked pronto , Ray will not be best pleased reading the above , and when Rikki gets shot of his hangover he’ll probably be on the warpath too . Just saying :wink:

Sounds like matey from dad’s army, was it the verger■■?

He won’t like that!!!

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: