MR VAIN

This not just a replica of your last album lol?

NICE PICS ROB.

wow really good to see pictures of it being painted…anymore of that time rob■■?

euroscot:
This not just a replica of your last album lol?

I had a PM requesting another selection of photos. I don’t need asking twice :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Ego massaged again Rob■■? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Looking very good in some of them pics mate

Giblsa:
Ego massaged again Rob■■?

I have no idea as to what you are referring! :wink:

nice white daf next to yours on some pics rob :laughing:

Wow it got dirty :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: What happend there Rob some one go past you in a puddle :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

NICES PICS, rnt you bovad about having some stacks up the back mr vain

lgamston:
NICES PICS, rnt you bovad about having some stacks up the back mr vain

Some well polished stacks would look sweet on her. Can’t beat the sight of the black rick coming out twin stacks either.

ROB
That motor is a credit to all your hard work.

Very good pictures, it’s improved alot must keep you busy keeping that clean all the best vain!

Regaurds, Josh

looks good rob, what polish on the paint do you use and what do you use on the wheel arches. :wink:

jd dont tell us your gonna start and polish a freightliner yellow peddle DAF :smiley: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: , what is the world coming to :wink:

globby 480:
jd dont tell us your gonna start and polish a freightliner yellow peddle DAF :smiley: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: , what is the world coming to :wink:

no no no im not even allowed to wash it never mind give it a polish. :laughing:

jessicas dad:
looks good rob, what polish on the paint do you use and what do you use on the wheel arches. :wink:

Well i don’t want to give away all my secrets, But the polish i use is £17 a bottle, i always use micro fibre cloths, softer the cloth the better the shine. As for the wheel arches, colourless tyre dressing.

And yes stacks would be nice, one day maybe :wink:

Gotta be the best lookin x-Carters motor on the road ! I believe theres a V8 500 they’ll be getting shot of soon, what say you Rob :question: :bulb: :wink:

Goaty:
Gotta be the best lookin x-Carters motor on the road ! I believe theres a V8 500 they’ll be getting shot of soon, what say you Rob :question: :bulb: :wink:

Nice idea Goaty, lets finish this one first :wink: