MR VAIN just another weekend!

MR VAIN and Little enis just letting their hair down. Well ? dont everybody do drag to while to away the long winter months.■■?

I gotta say, that is frightening!

Not just for the obvious reason. I woke up next to something very similar back in about 1991 after a really heavy night. You ever been to Haverfordwest Enis?

yep thats bloody scary

jens just seen this and wants to know how rob got such nice legs (her words) :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

corr what a pair of stunners :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
you going to work dressed like that :question:

OMG I’m not going to be able to look at you 2 again without laughing.
Have to get you to do something similar at Crowfield!!! :laughing: :laughing:

mr vain is driving his big red scania from now till christmas eve dress as father christmas(but not as the above photo) if you see him give him a wave and a few pennys for a good cause

Mr Vain said he was spending 3 weeks dressed as santa did he mean mrs Santa :laughing:

im on the phone to mr vain he is smiling now

the shame of it!

i will have nightmares for weeks now! thanks fella’s! :wink:

rupert_duck:
mr vain is driving his big red scania from now till christmas eve dress as father christmas(but not as the above photo) if you see him give him a wave and a few pennys for a good cause
[/quote

Mr Vain as he set off on his travels earlier today!!

http://i534.photobucket.com/albums/ee350/Shellsparkle/Rob2.jpg

I’ve never seen santa in a Hi-Viz before.

good luck this week rob and i hope you raise loads for the kiddies

Its a good job nobody witnessed Mr Vain putting on his tights, I nearly wet myself when he ripped his gusset. Well done to Sheila and Tracey the makeup girls, it really was a task from hell.

little enis:
Its a good job nobody witnessed Mr Vain putting on his tights, I nearly wet myself when he ripped his gusset. Well done to Sheila and Tracey the makeup girls, it really was a task from hell.

you mean you needed make-up to look that rough :open_mouth: :question: :question: :wink:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Giblsa:

little enis:

you mean you needed make-up to look that rough :open_mouth: :question: :question: :wink:

You cheeky little bugger we are on on our way to give you a good whipping :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

little enis:

Well i have to say, out of all the stupid things you’ve ever talked me into this takes the biscuit!!! PAYBACKis gonna sting little man!!!

little enis:

Giblsa:

little enis:

You cheeky little bugger we are on on our way to give you a good whipping :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

oooohhhh do you want my address and directions mate? i havent had a good whipping in ages :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

fallenangel:
Mr Vain as he set off on his travels earlier today!!

The all new HSE rules affect Santa this year, even poor rudolf now has to have a reversing alarm fitted.

:laughing:

hat… coat… TAXI!!!

DaiDap:
I gotta say, that is frightening!

Not just for the obvious reason. I woke up next to something very similar back in about 1991 after a really heavy night. You ever been to Haverfordwest Enis?

I still wake up to something similar every morning!!!

omfg …

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

thats the funniest thing ive ever seen.

rob do’sent look too amused with the situation but enis looks like he’s loving it.