Mr Fly sheet

My lorry & trailer are for sale, I’ve put them on the correct thread, anyone thats interested can take a peek.

Cheers for looking

You have a PM!

You selling up? Or replacing with something else?

Now there’s a post I wouldn’t have expected!

I hope everything is OK.

Paul

Everythings good I think, time will tell Lads, I hope not to replace it as its been everything I’ve needed so far.

Lets see if the ■■■■■■ sells first though…

I’ve put it on to gauge the reaction of the private market before I speak to the trade buyers :cry:

Anyone any comments on the price etc■■?

fly sheet:
Anyone any comments on the price etc■■?

Price of the unit seems more than fair. It appears to be top spec and trucks are pretty rare in that configuration, meaning anyone who is looking for that sort of tackle will not exactly be spoilt for choice.

didnt you just shell out a few k to combat the LEZ?

and now you are sellin it?

Are you packin up then?

wish you well for the future in what ever you do…

routier:

Are you packin up then?

The Baumot stack cost £6200 routier & yes now its for sale, & yes I suppose I am packing in after 25 years as an OD :open_mouth: Thanks for your kind wishes too…

fly sheet:

routier:

Are you packin up then?

The Baumot stack cost £6200 routier & yes now its for sale, & yes I suppose I am packing in after 25 years as an OD :open_mouth: Thanks for your kind wishes too…

Dunno what to say… bit of a surprise to hear you are packin in… but after 25 yrs then you deserve a rest… I do wish you all the very best in whatever you do… I mean that.

Good luck and Good health to you…

Cheers routier its appreciated, I’ll not be stopping putting my 2 pen’ath on here though…

fly sheet:
Cheers routier its appreciated, I’ll not be stopping putting my 2 pen’ath on here though…

Do you mind me asking what you’re planning to do with yourself in the future?

I only ask as I know plenty of O/D’s (and even employed drivers) who have ‘retired’ and then discovered that they are bored sensless so end up working for someone else, even on a casual basis.

Retirement… :open_mouth: …I wish… :grimacing:

any pics?

Gogan:

fly sheet:

Do you mind me asking what you’re planning to do with yourself in the future?

I only ask as I know plenty of O/D’s (and even employed drivers) who have ‘retired’ and then discovered that they are bored sensless so end up working for someone else, even on a casual basis.

This is me. Although I didn’t really retire, just did my 25 years and saw an oppertunity to get out. I do a bit of relief driving now, and the difference between that and being an O/D and running your own company is immense.
Good luck in whatever you do next Fly Sheet as has been said after 25 years you deserve a break.
I am sure you will agree that in 25 years there have been good times and bad times, an to the newbies here, if you stick with it and aren’t afraid of work you should still be alright.
Funny as I was reading a thread about it all being clearing houses now, as it it’s something new. It was when I started too and half of them were here today gone tomorrow outfits, often with your money :-