MPs Campaign

The Regulars on here will remember the campaign that you all supported.
“Enough” is “Enough”

It started in July but has had a long lay off while our MPs had a “Little” holiday
The ball is now rolling again, with me following up on the relative contacts we made and to chase up the not so good responses.

Mike M from my site sent the letter to his MP and has had a great response, unfortunately he is the only driver to come back to me with a reply
So am not to sure how many of you actually sent the letter??

The overall aim of the campaign is the same, to get the DfT to listen to the people who do the job and encounter all the problems.
You the Professional Drivers.
It is never to late for anyone to sign it and add their comments, it now stands at 161
I am sure someone on here will find a link to the original thread. (Please)

I do not give in easily and MPs are not going to get away with a non script letter, It is important that we are heard and listened to so the campaign will continue until I get the right reaction.
A lot of new members on here who possibly know nothing about it, so have a look and hopefully add your support along with the others on here who have given me great support.

I wil keep you up to date when there is anything positive to report, thanks again for those that have supported it.

Baz,I got a reply from my mp’s office stateing that they had forwarded the letter to London for the attention of the mp’s it was addressed to.I’m still waiting on their reply as soon as i get it you’ll be 1st to know.

Thanks “KitKat” :smiley: :smiley:

The more letters that keep going through the government offices, the better.
One day they will realise that Professional drivers deserve to be consulted.

The “Bodies” that are supposed to represent us, have not got a clue of what we encounter daily.
We are the ones that work at the grass root level.