MOVING IN DAY

Happy to report that the move to our new site at Stanton Hill, Sutton in Ashfield has gone quite smoothly. Had the final clearance from DVSA today and testing starts on Tuesday.

In tomorrow for a final clean and that’s it!

Remember our Open Day on Sat 12th Sept with free bacon butties and the opportunity to have a go at reversing an artic. Hope to put some names to faces.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

I will be there the day before for my C+E test and I am also hoping to have the time to come along to the official opening day, free butties and artic reversing sounds like a good deal to me! :smiley:

Pete ,Great to hear all gone to plan.All the best with the new centre.Hopefully I will be there and would like to try reversing artic and the butties !D :smiley:o I need to PM you to arrange?I reckon there could be a very long wait (RDC practice me thinks)

Not making appointments. Reckon there’s enough bacon butties to prevent boredom whilst waiting!

Look forward to seeing you again, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Glad the move went well Pete, will be interesting to see the place on Tuesday now you have taken up residence!

hi Pete im really looking forward to this. I have my assessment the same time.
Will I still get a reverse in?
Be nice to put a face to the name.

Everyone can have a go at reversing an artic. Or a rigid if preferred.

Peter Smythe:
Everyone can have a go at reversing an artic. Or a rigid if preferred.

What about a buttie eating while reversing?

S’pose I have to demonstrate the art!

Peter Smythe:

I’d almost think about driving the 3.5 hours to see that! :laughing:

Best of luck Pete & hope it goes well! :smiley:

From what I have gathered by reading the various topics on this forum opening day might just be the worlds biggest gathering of smelly fat blokes with limps dressed in dirty high viz vests, wearing blue tooth head sets. :wink:

I am hoping to be there, say hello if you see me - you will recognise me as the fat smelly bloke with the limp in the dirty high viz wearing an blue tooth head set…or maybe not. :laughing:

LOL

:laughing: :laughing:

Evil8Beezle:

Peter Smythe:

I’d almost think about driving the 3.5 hours to see that! :laughing:

Best of luck Pete & hope it goes well! :smiley:

I would but rather have sausage and egg buttie!