Movie Premiere

I’ve just finished my latest epic, :wink: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :sunglasses: Black Tar Rivers, and it is now showing on YouTube,

The picture quality on YouTube isn’t great so a better quality version is available for download, it’s a 37MB file wmv file, HERE,

pure genius neil.brilliant, cannot say enough.
1st class.

Superb

Loved the storm effects over the boat

Keep em coming :sunglasses:

WHAT CAN ONE SAY only IT IS Fantastic , i have only one question
why will my mediaplayer not show it,
Niel thanks as we all know a hell of a lot of work has gone into
everyone of those flims of yours and we all do really apreciate
it,thank you very very much. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Cinema quality again! I was expecting the Pearl & Dean music over the advert at the end :laughing:

top stuff neil :sunglasses: :laughing: whos the song by thats a cool tune :sunglasses:

Thanks for the kind comments.

brit pete:
i have only one question why will my mediaplayer not show it,

Not sure Pete. what player are you using? If it is Windows media player have you got the latest version?

tintobg:
I was expecting the Pearl & Dean music over the advert at the end

I did think about it, and did do an earlier version with it after finding the tune lying about on the net. :wink: :smiley: I should have finished it of with a bit of really crap quality footage of a bookshop, scratches on the film with hairs and dust and a crackly voice over saying - “Available 100 yards from this cinema.” :smiley: :smiley: :sunglasses:

pete it wouldnt play on windows media player for me until i downloaded the newer version mate :wink:

Carl:
pete it wouldnt play on windows media player for me until i downloaded the newer version mate :wink:

it was encoded to WMV9, so I guess you need version 9 of the player for it to work.

carl:
whos the song by thats a cool tune

A couple of DJ type blokes from Swansea who go by the name of Hybrid. It is from their album called Wide Angle and the vocals are by a woman called Jullee Cruise, she did the theme tune for the TV show Twin Peaks. Hybriid have some pretty good stuff and their latest album - I Choose Noise - came out a couple of weeks ago and is pretty ■■■■ good.

cheers neil i,ll give that album a listen :laughing: :wink:

Thanks again Neil, really enjoy your videos. Can`t wait to see your Asda epic. :laughing: :laughing: ( only kidding) !!

Niel thanks for that tip i have done a update
and now watch the film on the playes simpliy
excellent ta,

Brilliant again… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

another great movie.

looking forward to more

Coffeeholic:
[
it was encoded to WMV9, so I guess you need version 9 of the player for it to work.

nice video :wink:

works with WMP version 11…

Denis F:

Coffeeholic:
[

nice video :wink:

works with WMP version 11…

Yeah, I meant to say version 9 or above. I don’t actually use Windows Media Player for anything so I didn’t check it worked in it before uploading. :blush:

Not bad :wink: but :open_mouth: - not sure about the speed you were doing down that single carriageway road :open_mouth: :open_mouth: .

Liked the trailer overtaking film speed up too - nice touch :laughing: .

I personally thought there was a bit of an overkill with the extra effects in places which made it a bit “gimmicky” but I’m not grumbling as it’s a million times better than I could have knocked up :open_mouth: . Great work and much appreciated. :smiley:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Brilliant, best truck video i have seen in a long time, had a great time picking out the roads & places, just 2 question, on the last section, with the tram, Praha, or Budapest ? if it was Budapest, is it the road to the old Olyimpic stadium ? 2nd can i see your other videos…please

Rob K:
Not bad :wink: but :open_mouth: - not sure about the speed you were doing down that single carriageway road :open_mouth: :open_mouth: .

Just fast enough. :wink:

Rob K:
Liked the trailer overtaking film speed up too - nice touch :laughing: .

Was a brown trouser moment when the silver/grey truck pulled out in front of me. :wink:

Rob K:
I personally thought there was a bit of an overkill with the extra effects in places which made it a bit “gimmicky”

Part of the reason for doing it was as a test bed to learn new stuff in the program I use - Adobe After Effects, so yes there were maybe a touch too many. But then again the last one was criticised for not having enough effects and just being a bunch of clips put down over a music track - can’t win eh? :unamused: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Rob K:
but I’m not grumbling as it’s a million times better than I could have knocked up :open_mouth: . Great work and much appreciated. :smiley:

Cheers Rob

Coffeeholic:
[can’t win eh? :unamused: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Well you know me - there’s always a “but”. :laughing: