Movember, new video update

How do all, right I’m aware this probably has little to do with this bit of the forum but here it’ll get the most traffic. Now its not as much effort as the great charity stuff others have done here like the bike ride but I’m still hoping some of you may donate a few pence to my moustache cause. Yep I’m going to grow a moustache for Movember. As you may know I’m already a big facial hair fan! It’s a great cause and we are often as truck drivers terrible at looking after our health. So the 1st of Movember is the big day, where I shall be clean shaven for the first time in over 8 years. I will of course post pics on my site and Movember page.

I’ve donated £50 to get the ball rolling but I’ve set no target, any amount will be great so please donate some money for my face!

Goodbye beard :frowning: :frowning:

switchlogic:

I thought you were saying goodbye to a lady-friend who on occasion pretended to be your wife or girlfriend.

Then I looked at the pictures. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Coffeeholic:

switchlogic:

I thought you were saying goodbye to a lady-friend who on occasion pretended to be your wife or girlfriend.

Then I looked at the pictures. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

:laughing: :laughing:

Videoooooo

switchlogic:
And for those of you that haven’t given me money, come on your tight [zb]s it’s for charity

Seems there’s no place safe from chuggers…

Rob K:

switchlogic:
And for those of you that haven’t given me money, come on your tight [zb]s it’s for charity

Well you choose to watch a charity related video. I hardly accosted you in the street with a clipboard. Do you visit charity websites so you can get angry that they ask you for money?

switchlogic:

Rob K:

switchlogic:

Well you choose to watch a charity related video. I hardly accosted you in the street with a clipboard. Do you visit charity websites so you can get angry that they ask you for money?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

switchlogic:

Rob K:

switchlogic:

How do all, right I’m aware this probably has little to do with this bit of the forum but here it’ll get the most traffic.

…which was what prompted my slightly tongue-in-cheek comment. I watched the video simply because they are usually amusing.

It was just an observation. You know, just like how you make “observations” on my posts… :wink:

As you were. :sunglasses:

Top hats are, without a shadow of a doubt, the best of all the hats.

And now Bertie is joining in. You’ll have to go here for that though mobro.co/lorrydriver

God I’m an idiot

switchlogic:
And now Bertie is joining in. You’ll have to go here for that though mobro.co/lorrydriver

God I’m an idiot

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Berties a pretty cool Dude , if somewhat homophobic in his views, Daily Mail reader I would suspect.

switchlogic:

God I’m an idiot

That was funny :smiley:

SmashedCrabFace:
Top hats are, without a shadow of a doubt, the best of all the hats.

I wholeheartedly agree. Closely followed by the stovepipe hat.

Suffolk ReeferBoy:

switchlogic:

God I’m an idiot

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Berties a pretty cool Dude , if somewhat homophobic in his views, Daily Mail reader I would suspect.

I do believe he’s a Telegraph reader

You’re not well are you? :smiley:

bigvern1:

That’ll make two of us then :wink:

Hey Luke get Bertie a mail order bride , may calm him down somewhat. :wink:

ebay.co.uk/itm/RARE-FEMALE-G … 6b1b61b0c8

switchlogic:

bigvern1:

That’ll make two of us then :wink:

Three if you include him inside my head! :sunglasses: