MOTS and CPCS CANCELLED

Word is that MOT’s are cancelled for 3 months, and anyone needing to complete cpcs will be able to drive…

unsure about people needing medicals at the moment

Do you have the source?

CPCS is a plant competence card?

Wonder if they will give similar extensions to ADR, as mine runs out in July but there’s not many places to go to be able to renew

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Noremac:
Do you have the source?

Think he means driver CPCs

CookieMonster:

Noremac:
Do you have the source?

Think he means driver CPCs

DCPC. Don’t go quoting me, but it looks as though anyone’s who is about to run out is going to be ok.

MOTs on goods vehicles have been suspended for 3 months but inspections still need doing.

A source will be very helpful as I have just booked but not paid for the 3 days I require starting tomorrow.

weeto:
A source will be very helpful as I have just booked but not paid for the 3 days I require starting tomorrow.

Looks like the DCPC bit was Walt Disney who told me, but MOT’s have been suspended…

Thread title updated…

Would guess, if your CPC expires at the present time, there shouldn’t be any problems, if you carry on,…

In fairness a class room full of drivers isn’t going to allowed in the current situation

Darkside:
In fairness a class room full of drivers isn’t going to allowed in the current situation

You would of thought so, but not so at the place I rang today, got 3 booked, tomorrow Wednesday and Thursday.

Surely there won’t be that many DCPCs due this year at all - unless they are recent passes?

The bulk of us had their’s due in 2018=19, I would have thought…

The MOT thing is a bit worrying though, since are we going to have any infrastructure left at the end of all this, assuming that Garage businesses are going to now be thrown under the bus alongside airlines, travel agents, pubs and clubs?

Are we looking at this Covid-19 thing being used as an excuse for the very hardest of hard Brexits? - The one that completely trashes the Euro, and causes the break-up of the European Union outright into it’s individual member states again?

…That’s not what the Markets are saying though…
Continuous days where the Pound is dropping like a stone to new lows not seen since the referendum result at the same time the Euro rallies yet again, despite massive unemployment, and a rife spread of disease about the mainland continent…

One would have thought that Motoring has never been cheaper… What with Petrol now in the 50c per US gallon level from nearly $2 just a couple of months back…