Motorway cops

Angus mc motorway mc cop on telly tonight lads BBC 1 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Along with VOSA

Good watching :slight_smile:

Can,t wait !!! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

be nice to see what naughtie things people are getting caught doing

what time?

limeyphil:
what time?

BBC site

any idea if this is a new episode or is it a repeatâ– â– ? i remember watching one before which sounds similar to the description of this episode on tonight. the scottish copper goin after trucks on the m6 if i am right

selby newcomer:
any idea if this is a new episode or is it a repeatâ– â– ? i remember watching one before which sounds similar to the description of this episode on tonight. the scottish copper goin after trucks on the m6 if i am right

Nothing new there. PC Angus Mc[zb]nairn.

selby newcomer:

Says in the Sun that the Police take to the roads in their own HGV if this helps? Dont recall ever seeing a episode with this in it myself

i heard him on 5 live this morning.
sounds like he got a hgv driver supping cans of stella whilst driving, 2 1/2 times over the limit.
and you wonder why we truckers are treat like [zb]

i am sure its a repeat from a year or 2 ago, maybe more, am sure he is driving around in a tractor unit at some stage, cant remember exact contents of the episode, but i am sure i remember thinkin that i never wanna come across this copper at any stage lol

but i stand to be corrected :smiley:

bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00xjtm4

Steve-o:

selby newcomer:

Nothing new there. PC Angus Mc[zb]nairn.

greggy:
i heard him on 5 live this morning.
sounds like he got a hgv driver supping cans of stella whilst driving, 2 1/2 times over the limit.
and you wonder why we truckers are treat like [zb]

Steve o must reckon that’s all right then :confused:

Don’t have a problem with someone pulling knobbers off the road before the kill or maim someone, if your running straight and legal it should be a good thing as less ‘undercutting’ ropey competition :astonished: just a pain when they get silly over small things and start getting everyone’s backs up, (Vosa/BiB) but there are drivers out there running with bald tryres, overloaded trucks, reading the paper who all seem to think they are ‘small’ things :confused:

Was he over the limit or ‘just’ suppin :grimacing:

this will be tractor as in Scania
that went on the road last summer

If it’s the episode I’m thinking of, he pulls a fella who drove from south mimms to Kent using his bosses name on the tacho earlyer in the day. Plus two donuts in a cafe saying they used to drive to Spain in 6 hours at 90mph :laughing: :laughing: Flippin truck drivers talk a good game :laughing:

FarnboroughBoy11:
If it’s the episode I’m thinking of, he pulls a fella who drove from south mimms to Kent using his bosses name on the tacho earlyer in the day. Plus two donuts in a cafe saying they used to drive to Spain in 6 hours at 90mph :laughing: :laughing: Flippin truck drivers talk a good game :laughing:

Rubbish, I could do that in 4 hrs.

mickfly:

FarnboroughBoy11:

Rubbish, I could do that in 4 hrs.

You’re not even trying. I could do it in just over 2 hours driving, legally. :wink:

If I used the Portsmouth to Santander ferry

that MRS driver is a complete nob. what a dipstick.

This is good, a copper has just found a can of special brew (or Skol super strength) half full and ‘still fizzy’ in the cab. I’ve never opened a can that was fizzy, they’re all flat !!
I like the Irish trucker who only had a provisional who said he’s still trying to get to grips with the rules !!!
And is it just me or has Angus got an overshot jaw?!!!