Motorway Cops (tale of two drugs couriers)

Anyone see motorway cops the other night :question:

Case A :- two people in a hire car, stopped (without resisting) by police, cops found 10kg of class A under the boot carpet.

Case B :- two people in a hire van, stopped (after a chase), passenger was seen/videoed chucking something out of the window which was recovered (bag of class A).

Result:-

Case A :- CPS offered NO Evidence = NO charges against the two. (presumably because they could not prove the suspects put/knew the drugs were in the car)

Case B :- passenger gets 8 years.

So, next time you are running drugs, stop when asked to, do not resist arrest, and deny all knowledge of the drugs. :wink:

Thanks, I’ll bear that in mind. :confused:

limeyphil will already know all that.

I have similar story.

Was going to Poland once on my own car, carrying one backpack. Friend asked me if I can take some luggage for her, so she don’t need to pay extra on the plane. No problem.

Arrived to Dover at 4am, they were obviously bored so asked me to the searching hangar.

• Could you please open your boot?
    (I opened)
  • Does everything here belongs to you?
  • The backpack is mine, but the suitcase I carry for my friend
  • OK, please open the backpack
    (I opened, he checked everything)
  • Thank you.
  • Should I open the suitcase now?
  • No, how can you? It’s not yours! You can go now.

:open_mouth:

So if you ever carry something dodgy, just tell them it’s not yours and you are safe :slight_smile:

When the Police raided Michael Jackson’s ranch, they found Class A in the kitchen, Class B in the lounge and Class 5C in the bedroom. :wink:

Harry Monk:
When the Police raided Michael Jackson’s ranch, they found Class A in the kitchen, Class B in the lounge and Class 5C in the bedroom. :wink:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

the bloke in the passenger seat of the van was on video throwing out the drugs, he is guilty and got 8 years.

the driver of the van didnt get nicked for drugs or they would have said how long he got.

people in the hire car were smarter than the bloke in the van,they denied knowing anything about drugs in the boot.
1st, its a hire car so anything could be in it.
2nd they didnt admit to anything and the packets didnt have fingerprints or dna matching anyone in the car.
if you open your mouth you will convict yourself.let the police earn their wages dont do their job for them.

heres some good advice if you find youself under arrest. george-smith.suite101.com/the-po … nd-a338530

redboxer850:
Anyone see motorway cops the other night :question:

Case A :- two people in a hire car, stopped (without resisting) by police, cops found 10kg of class A under the boot carpet.

Case B :- two people in a hire van, stopped (after a chase), passenger was seen/videoed chucking something out of the window which was recovered (bag of class A).

Result:-

Case A :- CPS offered NO Evidence = NO charges against the two. (presumably because they could not prove the suspects put/knew the drugs were in the car)

Case B :- passenger gets 8 years.

So, next time you are running drugs, stop when asked to, do not resist arrest, and deny all knowledge of the drugs. :wink:

We don’t know how well they cooperated with the Police though do we :exclamation: Singing like a canary :wink: :wink:

case a=very clever, and knew what they were doing! sorry, i mean, didn’t know anything about it :grimacing:

case b=trying to flee from the police on the motorway, and then, (on camera)chucking suspect package out of the window, to when finally stopped, giving it the biggun to the old bill, doesn’t do them any favours, especially as i’d hazard a guess as they may have had previous.

case c=bentley owner in passenger seat, he wasn’t a wrong un, eh!

Jess Rojek…

but on police interceptors PC Vicky Martin

too cute to be coppers