Moto meal vouchers

I had a meal voucher in me wallet from about 6 weeks ago. Felt hungry so looked at the dried up chicken and pies no had no file to sharpen me teeth. So went over to Burgerking for their £9 but you get a £3.99 MEAL asked the young girl can i use my voucher ,Yes she said anything on the menu up to £9 ordered give the voucher she says you have a £1 left so had some little donuts.
When did they change from the old way of giving you f#ck all for your £9 or was this a one off.

Think it depends where you are, I always try and order what I want and wait to be told different.

I managed to get what I wanted at Woolley edge northbound last week. Bless her I think she was new though.

fresh from exeter services tonight stating u can spend £9 in burger king !!! very happy days indeed :smiley:

Telford Services shocked me with that one last week, :smiley:

Yep…in swansea west tonite,and no more hgv meal.
100% real deal,full size bacon double cheese xl. Great days :stuck_out_tongue:

commonrail:
Yep…in swansea west tonite,and no more hgv meal.
100% real deal,full size bacon double cheese xl. Great days :stuck_out_tongue:

You’re fattest :wink:

That’s only coz of the beer.

commonrail:
That’s only coz of the beer.

Fair play :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Can you use the moto food vouchers you get with fuel in burger king as well? , i usually chuck them away but might start keeping them if you can get a Whopper instead of an aneamic pie

Not sure about that.

They gone back to where you can pick what you want then?? It was a right ■■■■■■■ con the truckers meal as on the recipe it said somthing like £3.99 like the OP has said.

chaversdad:
Can you use the moto food vouchers you get with fuel in burger king as well? , i usually chuck them away but might start keeping them if you can get a Whopper instead of an aneamic pie

No you used to be able to but they fazed it out about 2 year ago maybe longer. I once told the lad behind the counter to shove the snap up his arse when he told me I couldn’t use them anymore when he gave me my food and I handed the ticket over. That was at Grantham services and yet the lady in the garage told me they would except them :unamused:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

chaversdad:

No you used to be able to but they fazed it out about 2 year ago maybe longer. I once told the lad behind the counter to shove the snap up his arse when he told me I couldn’t use them anymore when he gave me my food and I handed the ticket over. That was at Grantham services and yet the lady in the garage told me they would except them :unamused:

Yup you can get the biggest fattest burger meal now for near £9 :smiley:

Drift:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

chaversdad:

Yup you can get the biggest fattest burger meal now for near £9 :smiley:

Happy days :grimacing: don’t know why they went onto that truckers meal bollox myself other than to con us drivers out of a good feed when paying nearly £25-£30 to park up.