MOT

Any if you guys know if you can do the mot, the month before and still get 13 months mot like the car one?

Thanks
Sapper

All truck MOTs run out on the last calendar day of the month in which they were issued. If you had your truck MOT’d today the MOT would expire on the 31st May 2017. You could then get it MOT’d any time in May 2017 and the MOT would be valid until 31st May 2018.

13 Months MOT. Expires end July 2016 take it anytime in June with the old certificate and it will be post dated to July 2017.

Steve

I stand corrected. :wink:

Harry Monk:
I stand corrected. :wink:

It’s useful if the 6 week check doesn’t fall in the same Month as the MOT. Send it early and tie it in with the Six weekly and you loose no time on the MOT.

Thanks guys, the reason I ask, is the mot is in October , but I,m going on holiday in September, so obviously want to keep downtime to a minimum, cause it gets parked up when I,m off, he wont put anyone else on it so I try to help him out.

Sapper

sapper:
Thanks guys, the reason I ask, is the mot is in October , but I,m going on holiday in September, so obviously want to keep downtime to a minimum, cause it gets parked up when I,m off, he wont put anyone else on it so I try to help him out.

Sapper

That’s ideal then - MOT in September and keep the October expiry date. :sunglasses: