MOT Exempt

Hi All
Could anyone point me to a current up to date list of Mot Exempt Commercials
I’ve been trolling through “Business Link” but cant find anything…maybe there no more RIP

cheers Danman

Is this any good ?

Claim exemption from MOT testing

If your vehicle is exempt from MOT testing, you’ll need to fill in form V112 ‘Claim for exemption from MOT testing’ to produce instead of the MOT certificate. A list of exempt vehicles is shown on the V112 form.

direct.gov.uk/en/Motoring/Ow … /DG_069671

Thanks Denis
I’m just being nosey,i operate vacuum tankers/jetters could be a bit of a grey aera regards
O-Licence,Tacho.
I run using both
Here’s the nosey bit,theres a guy runing a fleet of road sweepers (i’ve been told) no O-Licence or MOT
and the boys drive them on car licence,i can go with O-Licence and their is an argument for the car
licence, just cant find an exemption for MOT.

I’m not jealous really,really i’m not :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Would have thought there will definately be some exemptions for your vehicles though not sure re MOT, I doubt you’ll be exempt that.

The driving of this type of vehicle is incidental to the driver’s main occupation so exemptions definately apply though I’m not sure which.

Domestic hours rules apply & driver’s CPC exempt perhaps?

I also seem to remember that the govt. have fairly recently reclassified a lot of MOT exempt vehicles as there were far too many being scraped into the category one way or another.