Most unusual place

O.K. then folks this should yield a few good stories I hope…

Where is the most bizarre/unusual place you have parked up or woke up in your truck…■■?
The one thats sticks in my mind the most is probably …

On the tarmac amidst the planes at Barcelona airport where the truck being shaken by jetblast was what woke me up… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :confused: :wink:

Long story but needless to say the sombrero and stuffed donkey carrying Brits were at first confused to see the English truck where it was. Then not so impressed at the driver clad in only boxers and sporting Freddy Boswell hair who was “watering the wheels” oblivious to the surroundings and audience. :blush: :blush: :blush:

in bed with the biggest ugliest woman you have ever seen after a night on the “vino collapso” in the tir park at poznan. strange thing is you dont see many ugly fat birds in poland untill they get older. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

r slicker:
in bed with the biggest ugliest woman you have ever seen after a night on the “vino collapso” in the tir park at poznan. strange thing is you dont see many ugly fat birds in poland untill they get older. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Drivers being drivers I am expecting quite a lot more of this… :laughing: :laughing:

sneaky feeling you may be correct :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

r slicker “strange thing is you dont see many ugly fat birds in poland untill they get older” Maybe you were never sober…? :laughing:

Once was in a French market in the South of France. The stall holders had attached guy ropes to various parts of the truck to keep their stalls rigid.
Once in an hotel in Lisbon with a beautiful girl. There had been a revolution the night before & we used to park outside the Central Station , so what with all the armed soldiers tearing about I decided to sleep somewhere safe. In the morning I was woken by the sound of a tank roaring & crashing away outside the window. When I looked it was the local bin men going about their business normally. The revolution was over & phone calls & telex’s were going all over the place trying to locate me. It was 1100hrs… War is Hell !!:lol:

r slicker:

Don’t suppose you got her number?

no mate. only the bad memories of when i woke up. one of those “i wont wake her i will saw my arm of first jobs” :blush: :blush: :blush:

Dont know if its unusual or just frightening but jumped into the bed for couple of hours right next to the bow doors on the stranrear larne crossing (the boat was either the Darnia or the Dalriada)had about half an hours kip then the ferry turned round the headland in to a storm i thought the waves were going to knock the doors off with gallons of water coming thru the gaps this went on for 3 hours, bloody frightening .

on the last available slot? on the A453 by east mids airport,soon found out why it was empty,right under the flight path,good coming in, bloody noisy going out.worst nights kip in years.