Most ridiculous phrase on a vehicle?

Got passed by a white scania last night that had “She’s Lit” stenciled on the passenger window.
Although it may actually be accurate as opposed to ridiculous as I was on the limiter and he passed me like I was parked!

Let’s drive forward into the future

As if you had the option of going backwards into the past :laughing:

Franglais:
Graffiti wise, we had
“Free George Davis”
painted on bridges and written in dirt on rear truck doors. Started in London but seemed to be copied everywhere.

The painting was done with brushes not aerosols and most trucks had rope’n’sheet but it worked.

Davis was released from prison after a wrongful conviction. Allegedly the Met stitched him up for a crime he didn’t commit. He was released on appeal, and then went on to persue his career.
I dunno what are the standards for success as an armed robber? But he served another two terms for crimes he did commit.

Off graffiti, I always liked the back doors of Buzzer’s trailers:
“supercaliberfrigologisticsdavies”

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Free George Davis with every box of kellogs,on one bridge in london

I worked in car delivery for a company called ’ On Time’ [its still going] imagine the sarcastic remarks off the salesmen when you pulled up outside a showroom

Saw “the culture of logistics” and “your business is in our DNA” today.

'Think bike '. Always reminds me of a girl I used to know :smiley:

And it’s possible…

Nearly as bad as starting a sentence with “So”.

malcolmgbell:

Franglais:
Graffiti wise, we had
“Free George Davis”
painted on bridges and written in dirt on rear truck doors. Started in London but seemed to be copied everywhere.

The painting was done with brushes not aerosols and most trucks had rope’n’sheet but it worked.

Davis was released from prison after a wrongful conviction. Allegedly the Met stitched him up for a crime he didn’t commit. He was released on appeal, and then went on to persue his career.
I dunno what are the standards for success as an armed robber? But he served another two terms for crimes he did commit.

Saw a sign for free range eggs … some one had written after it range eggs is innocent

chester1:

malcolmgbell:

Franglais:
Graffiti wise, we had
“Free George Davis”

Saw a sign for free range eggs … some one had written after it range eggs is innocent

He was not,he was arrested and cracked in custard y

on a dirty white van

Wish my bird was this dirty

Beau Nydel:
'Think bike '. Always reminds me of a girl I used to know :smiley:

Same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“It’s time to go green” (Freightliner)

I’ve only seen that slogan written on the front of their wagons, but not on their trains for some odd reason.

Drempels:

m.a.n rules:

Drempels:
Saw a V8 Topline the other day, was starting to overtake it and thought to myself, that’s a traditional Essex container spec motor. Huge tanks, a bit worn, seen some action - much like you’d find in a Basildon nightclub really.

As the rear of the cab came into view, there was a big sticker: YOU CAN’T TAKE THE ■■■ OUT OF ESSEX :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I wonder if there is one that say’s you can’t take the [zb] out of Scunthorpe . :slight_smile:

That would be the best sticker in the world! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I do see a lot of drivers from Penistone. :smiley: Often in Audis, Mercs and Range Rovers.

Sand Fisher:

Drempels:

m.a.n rules:

Drempels:
Saw a V8 Topline the other day, was starting to overtake it and thought to myself, that’s a traditional Essex container spec motor. Huge tanks, a bit worn, seen some action - much like you’d find in a Basildon nightclub really.

As the rear of the cab came into view, there was a big sticker: YOU CAN’T TAKE THE ■■■ OUT OF ESSEX :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I wonder if there is one that say’s you can’t take the [zb] out of Scunthorpe . :slight_smile:

That would be the best sticker in the world! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I do see a lot of drivers from Penistone. :smiley: Often in Audis, Mercs and Range Rovers.

Audi seem to have taken the top spot from Merc and BMW for ■■■■■ drivers.

They’ve solved the indicator problem though, but created another annoyance. The in-■■■■-ator. The clowns that never used them, now can’t stop using them because they have a strip of LED’s that go in sequence, which seems to make the drivers of them think they’re a magic force field that means they can squeeze in anywhere in complete safety.

I hate them, they make me feel like I’m being groomed, “come on, look at me, let me in, you can trust me, we’re mates yeah, just let me in, go on, you know you want to”… This is gonna be our little secret…

My Mrs thinks I’m completely mental for taking this view, however :laughing:

Drempels:

I’m with your Mrs.

No, seriously I actually am with your Mrs! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

the maoster:

Drempels:

I’m with your Mrs.

No, seriously I actually am with your Mrs! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Its not the comic or suit in a office dreamt slogan that irritates so much as tampered number plate.
Personnel plates,ok, lets face it, they are almost obligatory on Range Rovers.
Its plates altered, usually illegally , to say something stupid that really irritate.
Even a MP in a high position has a illegal plate which i have seen on two cars, though i am not suggesting
both at the same time. There is also a obviously illegal plate which as been carried on at least 2 Bentley’s
and a Range Rover in my local area for at least the last 5 and a half years and often on display on a High St.
Does ANPR recognise illegal plates or does it dismiss them as foreign.
OK theres far more important things to concern ourselves with,but, where as most of us who have,or still
earn our living on the road would have little trouble unraveling a garbled plate fixed to a vehicle involved in
a serious traffic offence or accident, would the average pedestrian or motorist be able to do so.?
Just a thought.

pyewacket947v:
Its not the comic or suit in a office dreamt slogan that irritates so much as tampered number plate.
Its plates altered, usually illegally , to say something stupid that really irritate.
Even a MP in a high position has a illegal plate which i have seen on two cars, though i am not suggesting
both at the same time. There is also a obviously illegal plate which as been carried on at least 2 Bentley’s
and a Range Rover in my local area for at least the last 5 and a half years and often on display on a High St.
OK theres far more important things to concern ourselves with,but, where as most of us who have,or still
earn our living on the road would have little trouble unraveling a garbled plate fixed to a vehicle involved in
a serious traffic offence or accident, would the average pedestrian or motorist be able to do so.?
Just a thought.

One of my mates is a copper, he says they like them because more often than not, the type of person who alters them to make them say what they want (if you’re squinting from fifty yards away) is the type they love pulling over, and it’s a great way to start the conversation :laughing:

Drempels:

pyewacket947v:
Just a thought.

One of my mates is a copper, he says they like them because more often than not, the type of person who alters them to make them say what they want (if you’re squinting from fifty yards away) is the type they love pulling over, and it’s a great way to start the conversation :laughing:

:smiley:

pyewacket947v:
Just a thought.

At my old workplace, there used to be one of the petrol jockeys who owns a Volvo V40 with the reg “**61 ***”, but he altered it to read “**6 1 ***”. He said he’s had the plates in their current spacing for quite a few years, and he’s never been tugged or fined for them yet.

Cars and vans with illegally spaced plates (often nicknamed “t**tplates” or “chavplates”) are very common around Teesside, mostly on Audis, BMWs, Mercs and other top-end motors and also chavmobiles. They often use screws and gaffer tape to alter the characters (for example, putting a screw between the two 1s in an “11” makes it look like a “H”).

I’ve also noticed lately that there’s quite a few cars with tinted (darkened) plates running about. Must be trying to dodge ANPR/speed cameras.