Most famous drivers

most baffaling comment from mark dixon must be most famous truck driver■■? not a very good list seing peter sutcliffe makes no1 spot abit like a local doctor being no 3 on list of top ten behind crippen / shipman

koikeeper:
most baffaling comment from mark dixon must be most famous truck driver■■? not a very good list seing peter sutcliffe makes no1 spot abit like a local doctor being no 3 on list of top ten behind crippen / shipman

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i was a famous truck driver for a while, but i wasn’t noticed by the public.
but every [zb]ing customs man knew my face. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Is that your Conterfy or how to spell that Pics on the Customs Letterhead?

Immigrant:

sorry no understanding.

limeyphil:

Immigrant:

sorry no understanding.

The Custom, Do they have already printed your Pics on thems Paper head?

Des Walker(ex Forest and England defender) is a truck driver, doubt he comes on here though :smiley:

I’m off to camionnet.de to spout mumbo jumbo the natives can’t understand :wink:

peter sutcliffe …

i win :sunglasses:

Could it be Christopher Livingstone Eubank . . . Lord To The Manor Of Brighton, he has or had a Big Old PETERBILT, He had the first Hummer in England and Ireland too.

i was famous ish briefly
after going on Test the Nation

Chris Tarrant?

i take it we mean british drivers, think Lisa Kelly, Hugh Rowland and Alex Debagorski must be top 3 famous in the world.

Wasn’t Steve Wright a truck driver?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I beleive Rowan Atkinson holds a HGV licence

Also heres a link to the Top 10 …http://ezinearticles.com/?Before-They-Were-Famous---Top-10-Celebrity-Lorry-Drivers&id=847153

Thats in the eyes of the magazine anyway.

I would say that at the moment the most famous lorry drivers that actually drive on a regular basis are probably…
irt4.jpg

Wasnt Sean Connery was a tipper driver for a bit? well in the film he was.

Hell drivers.jpg

Sean Connery drove a milk float in the suburbs of Edinburgh, not a truck.

Princess Anne has an HGV 1 (as it was known then in the 70’s) licence. He’s not british of course, but film director James Cameron (Aliens, Titanic, Avatar) was a long distance truck driver.

ANDY1961:

Princess Anne has an HGV 1 (as it was known then in the 70’s) licence. He’s not british of course, but film director James Cameron (Aliens, Titanic, Avatar) was a long distance truck driver.

Neither is Princess Anne really :stuck_out_tongue:

ANDY1961:

Sean Connery did drive a lorry for a while, (not just in Hell Drivers) he had many different jobs, such as a Milkman, a lorry driver, a laborer, an artist’s model for the Edinburgh College of Art, a coffin polisher and a bodybuilder. He also joined the Royal Navy, but was later discharged because of medical problems.

steptoe:
Wasnt Sean Connery was a tipper driver for a bit? well in the film he was.

Don’t remember him in Hell Drivers, ( but then I always fall asleep in films :laughing: :laughing: ) Stanley Baker was in it.

Just checked it out, you’re right he played Johnny Yates in Hell Drivers. :slight_smile: