Moscow

I rang Hq after I posted and they said its been sorted, someone turn up and gone off :confused:

acceptme:
it shuld be arranged in advance. Usually you get an ■■■■■■ car and you follow that… any problems the ■■■■■■ will get out maybe wave his gun about say a few words and before you know it your on your way again.

Wrong, he will sit in the cab with you, what youre describing is a typical thing of the 90s.

Riho:

acceptme:
it shuld be arranged in advance. Usually you get an ■■■■■■ car and you follow that… any problems the ■■■■■■ will get out maybe wave his gun about say a few words and before you know it your on your way again.

Wrong, he will sit in the cab with you, what youre describing is a typical thing of the 90s.

Would it be rude to ask him to take his shoes off :smiley: :laughing:

Riho:

acceptme:

Been 3 times this year and had an ■■■■■■ each time.

Just got back from Moscow this morning.
The Latvian border at Grebneva /Ubylinka border is the favourite. Had about 15 trucks on the way in but on the way out queued for 11 hours before getting to the customs hall.
If your company ahs booked an ■■■■■■ they will be in a car and drive in front of you. The three I had last couple of weeks were great and spend a lot of time with English truckers.
We were told that we could not go into Moscow (Red Square) until midnight but the ■■■■■■ guys rang me and we left at 10pm and just drove straight in.

Enjoy it !

Cheers lads

Riho:

acceptme:

how can i be wrong when every single time iv been there we have had an ■■■■■■ car… last time been in january. i even have videos of it.

pidpod:
Just got back from Moscow this morning.
The Latvian border at Grebneva /Ubylinka border is the favourite. Had about 15 trucks on the way in but on the way out queued for 11 hours before getting to the customs hall.
If your company ahs booked an ■■■■■■ they will be in a car and drive in front of you. The three I had last couple of weeks were great and spend a lot of time with English truckers.
We were told that we could not go into Moscow (Red Square) until midnight but the ■■■■■■ guys rang me and we left at 10pm and just drove straight in.

Enjoy it !

are the road works finished yet?

are the road works finished yet?

They have got one lane finished on the E22/M9 for about 30km where all the traffic is using only the one lane. Makes for a tight squeeze.
as you get near Moscow they are ripping up some bridges so there is a whole bunch of contraflows around there.

You going back out there Matt?

Riho:

acceptme:

He’s not wrong.We had an ■■■■■■ car on two trips.