Morrisons

Anyone worked there? Heard there were a few vacancies at gadbrook - possibley agency.

try morrisons website for in house vacancies.don t tthink any depots are taking on amybody directly.Using ADR agency at most depots. :slight_smile:

jim1970:
try morrisons website for in house vacancies.don t tthink any depots are taking on amybody directly.Using ADR agency at most depots. :slight_smile:

How many hours do you usually get a shift?

Was thinking of applying adr for some every other weekend work, save some pennies for chrimbo. Dont know if moonlighting is aloud with my lot though :confused:

merc0447:

jim1970:

How many hours do you usually get a shift?

Was thinking of applying adr for some every other weekend work, save some pennies for chrimbo. Dont know if moonlighting is aloud with my lot though :confused:

Think they average 10hrs a shift,also heard its £10 per hour on sat & £11 on sun. :slight_smile:

As many hours as you want, they usually do 35mph on SC but for some strange reason speed up on DC or Motorways :confused:

I do know that like Sainsburys, Morrisons up here in scotchland has’nt taken on fultime drivers in over 3 years. Cheaper more flexible to get agency i suppose. Nippy cos there rdc in bellshill is walking distance from my house.

pavaroti:
I do know that like Sainsburys, Morrisons up here in scotchland has’nt taken on fultime drivers in over 3 years. Cheaper more flexible to get agency i suppose. Nippy cos there rdc in bellshill is walking distance from my house.

i know always agy drivers in for assesment and induction.

jim1970:

pavaroti:

i know always agy drivers in for assessment and induction.

Are your dafs 4/4 or auto, also i know you dont tip and load are you allowed to go to the store cafe or do you need to wait in your truck.

merc0447:

jim1970:

pavaroti:

Are your dafs 4/4 or auto, also i know you dont tip and load are you allowed to go to the store cafe or do you need to wait in your truck.

Motors at Stockton DC are autos and at most stores you are allowed to use the staff canteen to take your break whilst being tipped

merc0447:

jim1970:

pavaroti:

All autos.yes you can go to canteen while your being tipped.pm me if you want anymore info. :slight_smile:

Joined ADR agency and went to morrisons for driving assessment not told it is 5 hours with no pay, bit harsh, had to refuse as I had better things to do.

Jimmychoo:
Joined ADR agency and went to morrisons for driving assessment not told it is 5 hours with no pay, bit harsh, had to refuse as I had better things to do.

Good on you mate…

It’s scandalous - they should be paying an 8 hour shift for that…

i bet one of morros finest would have claimed for it

mrx:
i bet one of morros finest would have claimed for it

ADR are chosen agency in coop at newhouse and they dont get paid for induction there either.