morrisons

me again any info on morrisons worked for them on agency, just wondering if any one knows shift paturns pay hours etc

Used to be a very good number years ago but now it’s about average with everything else. Some may not agree with that as the pay does look good on the surface but factor in that you’d be working 4 weekends on the trott, it doesn’t look quite so rosey after all.

Best way to get in with the trolley places is to work for them for a few months on agency, then they get to know you and you’re liable to hear about any vacancies going before outsiders and be at the front of the queue. :bulb:

depends on the depot as to the rota; I just moved from burton latimer to corby and now on a 8 week as opposed 4 week rota. this is for morrisons themselves, dont forget tamworth is exel and swan valley is wincantons.
start times range from 0700 to 1030 on days on a rota.

take home about 1600 to 1800 so far, but I’ve only been FT with morrisons themselves since June. days shift btw.

easy work, normal office numpties; having said that Corby is so far a big improvement on burt lat, thou this is prob. down to that there’s less than 20 ft day drivers (dont know about nights), at burt lat theres a massive Pole contingent.