Morrisons work Wakefield

Anyone working out of Morrison’s at Wakefield?

Wanting agency work there but can only find adr network publicly announcing work for them wondering if anyone knows any others (ik they will be using every agency within proximity) but without calling every one up I wouldn’t know…. Just thought this might be worth a ask

Thanks

P225:
Anyone working out of Morrison’s at Wakefield?

Wanting agency work there but can only find adr network publicly announcing work for them wondering if anyone knows any others (ik they will be using every agency within proximity) but without calling every one up I wouldn’t know…. Just thought this might be worth a ask

Thanks

The only info I can help you with is a bit outdated but here goes. I did bits and bobs 2013 - 2016 for Morrison’s Burton Latimer and it was ADR network back then and they were the only agency who supplied drivers into there 99% of the time. I know they used to supply Wakefield too but this was back in the days when Morrisons was inhouse, where as now they are Wincanton & Stobart’s I believe.

Wincanton run the show, give them a ring and ask them
also a large number of Stobarts working out of there now

SHYTOT:
Wincanton run the show, give them a ring and ask them
also a large number of Stobarts working out of there now

I think Stobart run only Barton Latimer,Sittingbourne and Middlewich.Also Northampton. But there only trunking job to another RDC

Stobart has a large number of trucks running out of Morrisons Wakefield