Morrisons up in flames

Cmon own up who set fire to Morrisons

Location would help ?

Junction 41. Chill side from the looks of it.

Wakefield

Wakefield 41 estate

Wakefield 41 estate

Hope the lot burns down what a dump! :laughing:

It looks like Rathbones, the bakery arm, I’ve tipped flour there

Lonewolf Yorks:

Yes it does.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :lol
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It is the bakery, so plenty of cheap toast

Shame, real shame.

Drone footage here youtube.com/watch?v=p7GnVEJ-wEI

Watch those shunters ■■■■■■■ about with the last trailer on the bays.

moomooland:

Haha they wernt hanging about getting the rest off the bays you can see on the road on the right all the bread and bread baskets that have come out of the trailers.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Thought the RDCs were supposed to be No Smoking ?

Ever done the put some flour in a tin, shake hard and throw a match in thing at school?

Lonewolf Yorks:

It’s actually where the bread goes in, rathbones the bakers is acually further up. To get to it you’d go through the gate, then down past the chill yard & swing round the back of the pylon. The warehouse is also where you go to get pallets

moomooland:

At our site if it’s on a bay it would stay there and burn, am I flip moving stuff of the bays while the building is on fire!!!

205:
:lol: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :lol
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

+1

Apparently the fire brigade were turned away, as they weren’t booked in :open_mouth: