Morrison's Sittingbourne

Sat on A249 about two miles away. Got a time of 9.20am So will wait a bit and head up there. Anything I need to know? Self tip? I’ve heard that pallets need splitting, if so they came from supplier as one product per pallet. Will my day be wiled away waiting for paperwork?

Get in now if you can as you could wait outside the gate for ages

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Cheers mate I’ll head up in a sec. Anymore from anyone else keep them coming

Good luck trying to understand the guy on the phone at the gate.

cav551:
Good luck trying to understand the guy on the phone at the gate.

Mr Miyagi?

Morrison’s Sittingbourne, you always get there ASAP as it will be a long wait anyway most likely, that’s ambient goods ! Chilled goods , walk to gate house with paperwork so the guy show you were is the PIN for entry a gates , no need to wait outside for any booking time , drive in , turn left all way down till you find a staircase next to bay 124 I believe and a smoking area , walk in and they will give you a bay to park , hopper it helps mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PRT RaCeR:
Morrison’s Sittingbourne, you always get there ASAP as it will be a long wait anyway most likely, that’s ambient goods ! Chilled goods , walk to gate house with paperwork so the guy show you were is the PIN for entry a gates , no need to wait outside for any booking time , drive in , turn left all way down till you find a staircase next to bay 124 I believe and a smoking area , walk in and they will give you a bay to park , hopper it helps mate

Back straight on an empty bay on chill, because if you don’t someone else will whilst your in goods in asking what bay to go on.

weeto:

PRT RaCeR:

Back straight on an empty bay on chill, because if you don’t someone else will whilst your in goods in asking what bay to go on.

happened b4 and I told driver to F O and have some respect … I have standards so I expect same from others …

Cheers for the help chaps. All in all as RDCs go it wasn’t so bad. I still hate them though :laughing:

When I worked for Culina I did all the Morrisons countless times and I thought they were spot on for quickness of tip (we had drop n drive) but some of them you had to make a very token effort to break down a pallet or two but but I didn’t ever do more than a small pallet which was first off and I bet I was in and out in an hour or less and that’s with possibly 26 pallets.