Morrison's livingston

http://news.stv.tv/east-central/234631-jobs-threatened-as-morrisons-leaves-bathgate-distribution-centre/

How do they work out to move from all the way up in Scotland, to the bottom centre of England?

On the bright side to me, Swan Valley is ten minutes down the road so that could make for some truck spotting ■■■■ :wink:

Tesco can do it so why can’t Morrison-it’s all bs, both outfits are ■■■■ anyway!

I thought that site shut down years ago. They have a RDC in Bellshill and warehouse in eurocentral

I don’t know what they use that site for? The one in eurocentral is a chilled depot cause they make you walk through the freezing warehouse to go to the drivers room and the airline locks are a son of a ■■■■■ to get on and off stick a bit of lube on them will ye :grimacing:

I heard a rumor a few months ago that Morrisons had been scouting for land to build a new depot as they are bursting at the gunnels at bellshill.

I have only taken drink into the Bathgate site, although I believe they also store coke, lemonade etc there.

Hyburnate:
How do they work out to move from all the way up in Scotland, to the bottom centre of England?

On the bright side to me, Swan Valley is ten minutes down the road so that could make for some truck spotting ■■■■ :wink:

Its Bathgate they are shutting, still a site at Bellshill…which is in central Scotland.