Morrisons Cob Drive/Morrisons Burton Latimer

Morning all,

Anybody been to any of these sites before? I’ve done Morrisons stores before but not there RDCs.

Any info would be great

Cheers

Burton Latimer is very easy pal. Just off the A14. Book in at the gate, usually very helpful. You may have to park up abit before going on.

Bays are easy enough to get on, shunters happy to help, warehouse staff are alright too.

All the bread/rathbones side of the RDC’s of theirs are quite laid back. So long as you are on time, stick to their rules it is a cushy tip.

Cheers mate, really appreciate it.

ive found burton lattimer to take ages and ages however im usually collecting trays from the rru

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Burton latimer are a good bunch, well one shift at least is.
I had an early morning tip of eight pallets on the back of the trailer first , forkie drives up and says is that a euroliner? if so stick it on the container bay. Sweet, I was in and out in 20 minutes !

Cheers guys.

Anybody been to the other site?

Been and go to both regular Cob Drive is easy, good lads there friendly etc, pot luck how long your there witing to tip, be tipped or for paperwork but they dont hang about stretch it out or mess you about.

Is it in a bay at con drive? Some guy at are place said it’s tight lol

if its ambient goods in at the front the steel girders supporting the roof and marking the bays are about 20 feet apart the bay markings to back onto painted on the floor are about 10 foot in width. Round the back is tighter but by no means tight olenty of room to swing around get on your good side, if someone thinks its tight hmmmmm

Just arrived at cob drive, good thread

6 am tip, was there at 5:30, left at 7

Priest:
6 am tip, was there at 5:30, left at 7

Decent set up isnt it?

well, imho they could do it faster, tbh, but cannot complain really, however those arriving after me have started queuing up so their times probably were no where near as good as mine